1998 lexus LX470 Land Cruiser Landcruiser Perfect platform for a Expo-build!!!

gun45boat

Adventurer
Lexus lx470 1998 281K It drives PERFECT Leaks NO oil> Burns NO oil> Drives PERFECT. It is in near perfect condition for the amount of miles on the vehicle. The only issue with the truck is a small tear in the drivers seat leather. Other than that it is in near perfect condition. ALL repairs and maintenance were done by our technicians at our shop. OR at the Lexus dealership. The vehicle history is ALL in the Lexus Dealership computers under the VIN#. Synthetic oil its ENTIRE life. I have owned since NEW. and was driven as a company vehicle the ENTIRE TIME. 90% highway back and forth to Virginia and all around FLorida. I lived in this vehicle with my job, and took pride in everything I did to it. ONLY AISIN repair parts only. as I am a Toyota Freak!!!! No cheap imitation parts for this truck.

Recent new items done at Orlando Lexus:
Timing belt: Water pump> new Serpentine belt> Brand new radiator> Battery> Brakes (front and rear WITH new rotors) Brand new Front wheel bearings> and BRAND NEW MICHELIN LTX/MX tires. All Fluids changed when the timing belt was completed to include: Front and rear Diff.. Transfer case.. and Transmission. Also fresh Toyota (red) radiator fluid with the new radiator. The last bill at the dealership was $3800 in Maintenance. I will give you the name of my service adviser:):)
Paint and interior in near immaculate!!!! COMES LOADED WITH EVERY OPTION<<< AND EVERYTHING WORKS!!!!!

*****It even comes with the vehicle Suspension lift system. So with the push of the button, you can raise the truck 2.5" and lower it to the ground 3.5" AND VERY COOL OPTION!!!!!!! INSTANT 3.5" lift for off roading. NEVER BEEN IN THE MUD or off road. NO rust. Runs perfect at highway speed, with NO weird noises or vibrations.

****BRAND NEW upgraded touch screen bluetooth/GPS/Blueray/hands free/sirus XM radio/ with ALL the bells and whistles. Custom made for the dash of the Lexus (looks stock) $1800 installed with all new Polk speakers (sounds AMAZING) I have the receipt...Has sunroof and the 3rd row seats.

$8500 FIRM..... No if's and's or but's .... It will go another 200k I spent the money on this truck over the years, and it shows.
407-310-94 one 2

Attachments

• lexus3.jpeg
    lexus3.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 164
  • lexus.jpeg
    lexus.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 134
  • lexus1.JPG
    lexus1.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 176
  • lexus4.jpeg
    lexus4.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 149
  • lexus5.jpeg
    lexus5.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 175
  • lexus6.jpeg
    lexus6.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 130
  • lexus8.JPG
    lexus8.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 144
  • lexus9.jpeg
    lexus9.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 128
  • lexus10.jpeg
    lexus10.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 215

gun45boat

Adventurer
Located in Orlando FLorida I will pick you up from the Airport, or assist with Shipping. It will drive from Florida to California TODAY with NO issues!!!!!

haven

Expedition Leader
Questions--
How many miles driven?
Can you provide a better photo of the driver's seat? Looks like the leather is split/repaired.
I see a tow receiver and ball. How heavy is your usual tow?
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1