1999 Mitsubishi Montero with Rear Locker and only 159k miles, and has been fully serviced and 4.90 gears added

TNMontero

Old Monty fan
I'm selling my 1999 Mitsubishi Montero with 159K miles that has been fully serviced, upgraded, and made road/trail worthy. This is a winter package Montero with rear locker and heated seats/mirrors. No expense has been spared in getting this vehicle ready to drive. Cosmetics came second.

This Montero has been upgraded with all new polyurethane bushings, new shocks, new ball joints, and more. It also comes ready with 4.90 gears installed from an AWD Montero Sport. This thing is ready for the trails. It has new water pump, Timing Belt, tensioners, valve stem seals, camshaft/crankshaft seal, balancer, new crank bolt, hydraulic lifters, gaskets, custom aluminum radiator, new A/C Compressor, new alternator, and so much more to list. I have receipts of everything, and pictures of much of the work as well.

Be sure to look at the parts list included in the pictures. This Montero also comes with a brush guard, but also an ARB bumper that hasn't been mounted. Original Radiator, spare axles, Printed Service Manuals, extra fluids, and a ton of extra quality OEM parts that haven't been installed yet come with the purchase.

This vehicle has too many new parts to list, and receipts for all the new parts. Be sure to look at the parts list of items that have been upgraded with OEM or equivelent parts. This vehicle is ready to drive! Add your custom mods and tires, and you're ready to go.

Good: Everything is mechanically sound on this vehicle. All fluids have been changed, oil, tranny, differentials. Windows, sunroof, all work. Radio works, but only 3 speakers. All lights work.
Bad: Needs tires. The tires on it are fine and good for another few thousand miles easily, but with the taller gears, the engine revs higher than it should which just eats fuel. New 33's would fit perfectly. As stated, radio/CD player work, but speakers are old. Drivers seat and passenger seats are torn as is common on all Mitsubishis. Easy fix.Paint is fading on roof top, rest of the paint looks good.

PRICE: $8,000
I don't check in here as much. Call to ask questions: 615-598-0836
Images too large to host here, had to upload. Click to see full size.

Last edited:
Reactions: plh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1