3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma Overland Build Parts (Canopy, Skids, Sliders, roof tent, flat rack etc)

Otter!

Just sold my 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad longbed and have many parts for an Overland build. All parts are less than 2 years old and have seen no harsh offroad use just gravel. I have more pictures of everything, send me a post with a number and I will get back to you directly. Links go to manufacturer pages with detailed description and pricing.Thanks for looking.

All Pieces are located in The Dalles, OR in Columbia River Gorge. Close to Hood river and Portland

Have moved to a 2021 Toyota Tundra and am going to get a Four Wheel Camper. Interested in Trades that way. Please send any questions my way.

%qW243SOSn2Tgdibvc12IA.jpgsi1VRVM4TVa1O5dchcu7GQ.jpgfullsizeoutput_a56.jpegkIYww3IpS7mZynQ3uncc0g.jpg

Item #1
RLD Canopy (link to build sheet) Retail $5,334

rail slide

Plus the Custom Flat rack that fits perfectly Retail $1,249

This is the stamped stainless steel canopy from South Africa that are currently not available. I also have the 3 Lion boxes that fit the slider that goes inside the canopy. $42 each cost

Price for the canopy, flat rack, sliders and boxes $3750

Item #2
Escape Gear custom seat covers from Equipt Overland gear. check out the link below

New $530 sell for $200

Item #3
Shrockworks rock sliders, flat plate step. Full strength rock sliders that function as a flat step for accessing items on the top of the truck. Comes with hardware for mounting. Sadly this company has closed, but these are super functional.
Retail $1,040 sell for $475

Item #4
RCI Transmission Skid Plate with Cat guards (works with stock TRD front skid plate)

$125

Item #5
Front Runner over-Cab Flat Rack Retail $1,149
Includes all hardware for mounting,
Sell for $575

Item 6
CBI Overland Bed Bars Retail $600
Sell for $300

Item 7
Free Spirit Recreation Evolution Roof Top Tent. New Price for version 1 $2750
Excellent condition, updated mattress and all closure buckles and gas struts updated to new version. Awesome tent that is very quick to deploy and has room for bedding. Sell for $1800
kIYww3IpS7mZynQ3uncc0g.jpgfullsizeoutput_a56.jpegsi1VRVM4TVa1O5dchcu7GQ.jpg%qW243SOSn2Tgdibvc12IA.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk