Anyone have a pic and measurement( height) of a Powerwagon and a FWC ? Thanks

mph

Expedition Leader
Yep, Looking for a picture with the height of the stock setup with a FWC on the back. Thanks for your help!!!

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
If you pay attention to the ads on the top and bottom of EP you will see a pic of a PW with an FWC. That should be able to give you a good general view. Might be able to find it on the FWC site also.

chips95

Observer
Not the best pictures but here are some pics of 2012 Power Wagon with 2013 Hawk side dinette. Don't have any measurements but it actually sits pretty level with stock suspension.

IMG_1192.jpgIMG_1193.jpgIMG_1192.jpgIMG_1193.jpg

Vector1

Some concerns about any camper on one of the new 2014+ PW's with the rear coil springs. The max payload on them isn't much over a thousand pounds and I'm wondering if there will also be side sway issues with the higher C of G and the unassisted springs. I've wanted one of these, too.

chips95

Observer
Measurements

Finally got some measurements after a long weekend of camping. From concrete to top of camper is sitting at 90.5 inches plus 2 inches for the fantastic fan which brings the total height to 92.5 inches (7' 8.5"). With the camper on I have exactly 3 inches of sag in the rear suspension (measured from bottom of wheel well. 39" loaded 42" empty.) These were taken with a fully loaded camper minus 1/2 a tank of water.

LilPoppa

Adventurer
Now if somebody could post a picture of a Powerwagon and a flatbed FWC (in my driveway, preferably), that'd be great.

coguzzi

Adventurer
question i should never ask about power wagon i know, but what are you seeing for realistic gas milage in a power wagon with a hawk FWC? i already own a hawk on a 1st gen tundra (02) and am toying with the idea of upgrading to a 3/4 ton power wagon. im thinking i will be at the same milage give or take

chips95

Observer
Depending on the terrain I average between 10.2 and 11.5 mpg, funny thing its not much better without the camper, but you kinda know your going to get crappy gas milage when you buy the Power Wagon:)

chromedragon

I would concur the milage im seeing on my '06 Power wagon is 9.9 city tops out at 12 with carful freeway driving. Off road im seeing 7-8 depending on the complexity or slow wandering. The trucks are amazing in all other aspects just very gas hungry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal