Denver, CO - '22 Eco Diesel Jeep Gladiator Rubicon w/ Alu-Cab Camper $69,000

chpaine11

Hello, I'm looking to sell my '22 Gladiator in Gobi Tan with the 3.0 liter turbo diesel v6 and an Alu-Cab canopy camper.
This truck was just professionally detailed with the exception of the engine bay. (I'm against that personally.)
Only 17,000 miles at the moment, this is my daily driver. We are only selling this because looking to get into a full size and more family friendly camper with thermostat controlled heating solution so I feel more comfortable leaving the dogs in the camper on long ski days in the winter. This camper does have the Dickinson Marine P9000 Newport propane heater which works wonderfully but it doesn't have a good thermostat type of control, it's a manual high to low knob and manual fan speed adjustment.

This is a very well optioned truck from the factory. The only two options that this doesn't have is the adaptive cruise control or the blind spot monitoring. I've never felt that those are necessary so I looked for a truck without those when buying the truck.
The diesel makes great power and goes up the mountains with ease on the highway.
I average ~17mpg in the city and 22 highway.
8 speed auto transmission is super smooth
It does have the LED lighting package from Jeep which are great lights all around.
Cold weather package
Alpine stereo upgrade with a sub
Tow package from factory
All weather mats front and rear
Freedom panels over the front seats do work still but I've never taken them out. I've also never removed the top or doors so there are zero issues with that stuff being sealed properly.
Factory Gorilla Glass front windshield upgrade. No chips or cracks.
Winch capable steel front bumper with JCR offroad winch plate and Warn VR12s winch. Works wired or remotely.
I do have the end caps to the front bumper if you prefer the full width bumper and not the stubby look.
The rear seats are currently in my garage and included in the sale. (As is the factory tailgate)
The drivers front seat is sitting on the Desert Does It Seat Jackers which corrects the overly flat base of the seat from factory.

The Jeep is riding on KMC Tank beadlocks and 37" Toyo Open Country MTs
Installed at 4,000 miles and I do a full 5 tire rotation so there is plenty of tread left on this set of 5. (75% or so)
This wheel has two valve stem holes and the standard schrader valve has the TPMS sensor on it.
The second valve stem has an APEX Performance fast deflating valves which are worth looking up if you're not familiar. They take a 37" tire from 40 psi to 18 psi in fifteen seconds. There is a collar on the stem that slides over holes that bypass the valve stem essentially opening up to the inside of the tire and allowing a ton of air to leave.

The lift kit is from Clayton Offroad and it is their 3.5" Overland Plus Diesel kit.
Upgraded rear spring rate as part of that kit to hold the extra rear weight of the camper without drooping.
Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Steering stabilizer
Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks
Currie Currect-Link Steering helps this truck drive down the road extremely well.

The Alu-Cab Canopy Camper has a ton of upgrades as well.
It comes standard with lights in every door and under the bed panel, reading lights in bed and USB ports.
I have done the hard part of breaking their wiring apart on a fuse block so all you need is power to that block.
This also has two 110 watt solar panels from Go Power!
The factory reverse camera is relocated onto the rear of the camper. The cable is finicky and only works 50% of the time but it wouldn't be a difficult fix.
The third brake light is wired and functions perfectly.
Biggest upgrade cost wise would be the Dickinson Marine Newport propane heater.
Expeditions Essentials 10lb propane tank holder plumbed to the heater and an extra quick connect for cooking.
GP Factor drop table on the rear door with slide out bamboo cutting board.
GP Factor side window on the passengers door.
GP Factor molle panel on the rear door.
Crossbars on the roof from Alu-Cab
Upgraded mattress, Exped Megamat 4 inch foam and inflatable hybrid. Way better than the 2" foam mattress that comes in this setup.
I have an extra bulb seal for the rear door and a bug net for both the rear door and drivers side of the camper.
I have installed a floor with seadek marine foam flooring to make standing in the camper more comfortable.
The Milwaukee packout mount is bolted through the bed so that will stay but I will keep my Milwaukee boxes.
65 liter fridge freezer can come with.
Ecoflow 1200wh portable power bank can also come with. Price negotiable.
I also have a bit of 8020 aluminum extrusions that I was planning on building out a bench for storage at the front of the camper and I never got around to it before deciding we were going to move another direction with the build.
I do work for a camper manufacturer and can help you to spec out power systems if you prefer a hard mounted 12v setup over a portable power bank like I've used. Both work great.

Here is a short walk-around video:
And here is a Google Photos album with 80 more in depth shots: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U3oFxD1gU7FoU4zCVpx8eO8a-N2KjdUL?usp=sharing

I'm sure there is something that I'm forgetting so please ask questions if you have any.

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• A - Closed 1.jpg
    A - Closed 1.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 157
  • A - Closed 3.jpg
    A - Closed 3.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 149
  • A - Closed 7.jpg
    A - Closed 7.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 146
  • A - Closed 10.jpg
    A - Closed 10.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 147
  • Open 4.jpg
    Open 4.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 150
  • Open 6.jpg
    Open 6.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 148
  • Interior 4.jpg
    Interior 4.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 136
  • Interior 5.jpg
    Interior 5.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 129
  • Enigine 1.jpg
    Enigine 1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 131
  • Sticker.jpg
    Sticker.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 148

Trestle

I may have missed your location in all the text, but am guessing Denver based on the plates and backdrop.

chpaine11

Hey @Trestle, I guess I forgot it in the body of the listing but it is in the title. 😁
I wrote Denver since this isn't just a local classifieds but I'm technically in Lakewood.

Trestle

Not sure how I missed it, but thanks. Spoke with the wife as it is about exactly the setup we're interested in swapping out our 100 series for, but alas she is not willing to part ways with that much cash right now.

Good luck with the sale. Seems like a solid setup and value, especially given the condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design