Engineering / Fresno CA

NatersXJ6

Explorer
This seems like an interesting / good idea. I’m not 100% sure that posting all of the requested information here is in conformance with company policies about recruiting, so I’ll limit to this:

I still have Engineering Intern openings for Summer 2024 within a short commute of Fresno / Clovis / Visalia California.

Ideal candidates are currently pursuing STEM degrees of some flavor, interested in working in a heavy industrial setting and contributing to a variety of projects and skill developments.

I believe I will be posting a position for a Capital Project Engineer soon as well. Ideal candidate is early-career, probably within first 10 years, and enjoys contributing to and managing multiple projects from a Mechanical Engineering focus.

I believe I will also be posting 1 or more Industrial / Process Engineering Positions within the next few weeks. Ideal candidate is interested in or has experience with utility system management, power distribution (115kV down to 480V), combustion systems and related emission controls, water, compressed air, we don’t do steam. The need is for an engineer to create as-built drawings, research and contribute to reliability issues, optimize and save energy, basically be an all-around engineering innovator driven by continuous improvement.

The full time positions are not approved or funded yet. The interns are.

The company is a large privately held multinational that believes in helping people achieve their highest value and fulfillment.

Pay aligns with experience and contribution.

Sending me a PM with your note of interest starts a conversation that will end with you being sent a link to the official postings as soon as they are approved. You still have to go through the full recruiting process and associated competition for a role.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal