For Sale: Three 100Ah Battle Born LIFePO4 batteries in Buenos Aires, ARG

geovangelist

$1500USD for three 100Ah Battle Born batteries SKU: BB10012

These retail for $925 each on the Battle Born website.

Batteries are located in Buenos Aires, Argentina at the Andean Roads campground near the Zarate RORO port.

We purchased these batteries in April 2021 and traveled/used them for 400 days from the United States to Argentina. They worked perfectly. We estimate that we have 600 cycles on these batteries.

Following our completion of the Pan-Am in August 2023, we left our 2020 Ford Transit in storage at Andean Roads awaiting a confirmed RORO booking back to the United States. During that wait, the rules on a number of the RORO carriers changed, and several of the carriers will no longer accept LIFePO4 batteries inside of overland vehicles on their ships.

We are looking for someone to purchase these batteries in Argentina who would like to upgrade their current setup, or an overland traveler headed to Argentina who is in the "same boat" we were in, who had to ditch their batteries in order to ship RORO and would like to have almost new batteries upon arrival.

The Battle Born website states these batteries are good for 10 years and 3,000-5,000 cycles.

We left our batteries installed in the van until last week, in storage mode on our Redarc Manager30. The batteries were at optimal storage voltage using the built in trickle charge/float stage, as our electrical system is connected to our solar panels. We removed the batteries prior to shipping and Andean Roads has kindly agreed to store them until we find a buyer.

www.andeanroads.com/

Here is a link to the Battle Born website for the exact model we have. I am ordering the same Battle Born batteries to be shipped to the port in JAX so that I can install replacement batteries as soon as the van clears customs back in the United States.

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

Jamison

BrandBattle Born Batteries
Size100Ah 12V and 31lbs (14kg) per battery
Product Dimensions6.88"D x 12.75"W x 9"H
TerminalFlag Terminals
Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 3.15.51 PM.png

Reactions: mog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member