(FOUND) WTB 5th Gen 4Runner Roof Rack System Denver

StephenWanders

I have a 2016 4Runner and looking for a full rack system in/near the Denver, Colorado area. The brands we are considering are Gobi, Prinsu, Sherpa, Front Runner, Rhino Rack, eezi-awn, and other notable brands that make a flat rack system. Full length would be preferred but 3/4 works too. We do not have a sunroof so any specifics for that are not necessary.

If you have a tailgate ladder we would consider purchasing that as well.

Thank you!

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
We have an Eezi Awn dealer in the Denver area, Juniper Overland. We can get a 5th Gen 4Runner Eezi Awn rack to them next week or we can ship direct to a commercial address of your choice.

87" is the full length option and you can choose between a 49" or 55" width. We have plenty in stock.

We should be receiving the new 5th Gen ladders from Eezi Awn in late August/early Sept.

We would put the strength of our fully welded racks up against any laser cut, bolt together kit out there.

Reach out if we can assist!

StephenWanders

We have an Eezi Awn dealer in the Denver area, Juniper Overland. We can get a 5th Gen 4Runner Eezi Awn rack to them next week or we can ship direct to a commercial address of your choice.

87" is the full length option and you can choose between a 49" or 55" width. We have plenty in stock.

We should be receiving the new 5th Gen ladders from Eezi Awn in late August/early Sept.

We would put the strength of our fully welded racks up against any laser cut, bolt together kit out there.

Reach out if we can assist!
Wow thank you for the information! I will be passing this information along to my wife and see what she says. I love this design after seeing someone selling a used one in Arizona.

StephenWanders

Found a used GOBI rack for sale in the area for a great deal! Just have to clean up some minor rust on it and use some reformer paint on it. Thank you all for the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad