FOUR WHEEL CAMPER HAWK - $12,000 (Seattle WA)

S. S.

Hi Everyone!

I'm selling my 1994 Four Wheel Camper Hawk
Asking $12,000 or best offer
I'm located in Puyallup WA (near Seattle)

Your truck must be able to fit 48” between the wheel wells.
The paperwork from the FWC factory says it weighs 695 lbs.

Roll over couch model
Water tank
Kitchen sink with hand pump faucet
Propane tank
Two burner propane stove
Bed up top that slides out
Couch below that also folds into a bed and has storage below
Plug for shore power and electrical outlet inside
Front sliding window
Rear screen door
Electric panel set up to add more options
Four camper jacks
Four turnbuckles for mounting to truck
Folding Rubber Maid step stool

The fridge is an ice box. It’s worked fine for me. Behind the ice box you will find propane and electric connections so you can hook up a propane or electric fridge if you want to.

This FWC came without a heater. I use a Little Buddy heater which is included with the camper. It has a space to mount a heater, connections in the electrical panel and there is a propane tank. A lot of people aren’t happy with the stock FWC heaters and are replacing them with diesel heaters that cost $200.

There is no battery in this camper. The previous owner had a dual battery setup in his truck which powered the LED lights in the ceiling. I just used rechargeable lights. There is plenty of room to install batteries and it's not hard to do.

I am the third owner. The original owner and second owner are friends who work together as firefighters. They live in the Sacramento area where it is warm and dry. They both kept it garaged, took really good care of it and neither one used it much.

I have all the original paper work including the sales brochure, owner’s manual, receipts, warranty, certificate of origin, salesman’s business card, all the original keys and even the original keychain.

Here is a link to my CL ad with lots of pictures:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal