FS: 2 pairs of Yakima Mako Saddles

telwyn

Adventurer
I have two pairs of used (both in good shape and one pair only used a couple of times) Yakima Mako Saddles for sale. Better said, two pairs of pairs so enough saddles to handle 2 boats, not just one. I'm honestly not sure if I still have the Yakima straps that came with them, but never used them any way because I found them to be a little flimsy. Would instead recommend you use your own better pair of straps.

Price per pair seems to be somewhere around $50-$65 depending on where you buy so you're looking at probably $100-$120 to buy new. Here's a link if you want to learn more and compare prices - http://store.mpgear.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=574

Willing to let both pairs go for $50 combined including shipping. Will throw in the Yakima straps if I can find them, but may ship without. Prefer PayPal.

First to respond here with a commitment to buy gets them.

Thanks!

telwyn

Adventurer
Great! Please send payment to telwyn@tampabay.rr.com and include your shipping address. I'll box them up tomorrow and try to get them shipped tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Will also let you know if I have the Yakima straps to include.

voyageur

Adventurer
Pay-Pal sent

Happy New Year...

By the way... I was born in St. Petersburg. Lots of great paddling spots. Ever shop at Bill Jacksons?

David

telwyn

Adventurer
Bill Jacksons is a great shop! Don't go there as much as I'd like because I can't handle the temptation. Next door neighbor works there also and does a bit of kayaking too.

Tried to ship today, but when I got there this afternoon found out the UPS Store was closing early. Will ship Wednesday for sure.

Let me know if you ever go off roading on the west coast of FL - would love to meet up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1