Had some computer issues.

mcgall83001

Lost most of my picks and notes on rigs and mods I liked. Looks like I have an excuse to go back through all the builds I enjoyed so much. This does rais a few questions for me though.

1. How do you guys keep track of mods you either want to emmulate or use for ideas later. Lift kits, tires, stoves sleeping platforms, lights , tools, that cool fold down table..... It is a lot to keep track of. I just had a folder full of picks and sometimes I would use the url for the title. Not very efficiant.

2. Same question but with travel. Sometimes I will run across a referance to an out of the way place I think would be fun to visit some day. Maybe a trail description, or just a pic of a beautiful waterfall. If I am making a teip through Nevada I would like to be able to referance cool things that may be along the way but would not be easily found on google.

3. I used to have a bookmark to a sight that had diagrams with dimentions of different vehicles ( like the do to show the layout of a RV or house. I'm looking for interior measurments on a 91 suburban. In particular, I can't seem to find measurments on where the wheel wells are and nothing with diagram like I described above.

Any ideas would be appretiated.

Mack

MadMedic

Technical Responce Medic
Sad to hear about your computer.

1) I do the old fashion thing and write them down in my notebook. ( yes I have a book entirely for overland and mods)

2/3) I I have an external SSD that I use. Plenty big enough for all my images and such.

Sent using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1