HELP! - I need the older style rear seat mounts for E350

truckeedude

Hi there ExPo van heads

I have a longshot request here.
I have my parents and sister's family coming to visit in August and I need to re-install the rear seats in my moto camper 98 E350 to carry all 11 of us around Lake Tahoe together.
Of course when I converted my van I tossed the seat brackets. I have found two 3 person bench seats and two 4 person bench seats locally, but I am having the hardest time finding the brackets. I have been scouring Ebay and CL for months and called several wrecking yards to no avail.

I need 3 rows worth of the old style brackets (12 pcs @ 4pcs per row) as I have 1 row worth already and for some reason I do have all the bolts still.

If you know where I can get them or if you have them, please let me know how much you want for them, shipped to 96161.

thanks in advance,
karl

augustiron@gmail.com

86scotty

Cynic
You are the second person lately to ask. I have them and am sending one set to a guy on here right now. He just needs one row. I probably have two rows left. The very rear brackets (for the 4-bench) are big heavy things but if you want me to ship them I will.

PM me and we can go from there but I warn you I'm in Tennessee. It would probably cost you nearly $20 in shipping, maybe more.

truckeedude

Hi Scotty
Sound good. With the lack of any other responses or options, I'll suck it up and pay shipping on the parts.
I may be too new here to be able to PM as I don't see that option when I click on your username.

Please reach out to me at Augustiron at geee mail dot Com if you see this please? Thank you in advance

86scotty

Cynic
sorry Truckeedude, I just saw this. I'll email you later today if you still need them. I think I have one set left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk