Hutchinson wheels, tires $1800

stunt man hans

*4 good year duratrac lt 315/70r17 d load range
3 peak rated- pinned with grip studs GST1400 tungsten carbide pins. Studs are very prominent and will last the life of the tire. Tires have 50% tread left
*1 OEM Mopar steel wheel with brand new good year duratrac in matching size. No grip studs or tpms sensor in spare wheel.
*4 Hutchinson rock monster DOT approved beadlocks satin black power coat freshly applied to faces at ace powder coat in idaho falls id.
*New Hutchinson-orings.
*I put these together a specific way I use a small bead of premium clear silicone instead of the Vaseline as that degrades the o-rings over time. The Orings are made of silicone and the the petroleum based Vaseline destroys them.
*I always use a tad of antiseize on the studs.
* Included are all bolt caps black color and instructions from Hutchinson as well.
*Wheels are loaded with new Mopar oem TPMS sensors to work on jeep JT's & JL's.
*The wheels are in excellent condition. The satin black powder coat I had them sprayed in looks great. The Oem Hutchinson powder coat is not good at all. We had a spot on one wheel that flaked off so I had them re-coated, professionally dipped, blasted, and power coated by a great local shop. We have run 4 sets of these now on our families trucks over the years. This current gladiator was a lease and is such being returned. Save big money and get a super nice and functional set of wheels.
*Hutchinson raised the price of these wheels from $580 a piece to $980 that makes these wheels $3,920 to buy new right now if you can even find them in stock.
*Tires are $315 a pop thar makes them $1,575. I am also including a brand new spare mounted on a jeep JT/JL oem steel wheel, no tpms sensor in the spare.
*$100for new o-rings
*and the powder coat was $315
If you were to buy this set up new it would about $6,000
These are DOT approved, these double beadlocks let you run your tires on lower PSI at highway speed to drive in packed snow and mud.
$2000 or OBO located in Alpine Wy, local pick up or you pay to ship fastnel freight
Hkaddicks@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 20230513_120901.jpg
    20230513_120901.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 139
  • 20230513_103842.jpg
    20230513_103842.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 137
  • 20230513_103745.jpg
    20230513_103745.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 107
  • 20230513_103717.jpg
    20230513_103717.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 106
  • 20230513_103637.jpg
    20230513_103637.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:

stunt man hans

Bump
*4 good year duratrac lt 315/70r17 d load range
3 peak rated- pinned with grip studs GST1400 tungsten carbide pins. Studs are very prominent and will last the life of the tire. Tires have 50% tread left
*1 OEM Mopar steel wheel with brand new good year duratrac in matching size. No grip studs or tpms sensor in spare wheel.
*4 Hutchinson rock monster DOT approved beadlocks satin black power coat freshly applied to faces at ace powder coat in idaho falls id.
*New Hutchinson-orings.
*I put these together a specific way I use a small bead of premium clear silicone instead of the Vaseline as that degrades the o-rings over time. The Orings are made of silicone and the the petroleum based Vaseline destroys them.
*I always use a tad of antiseize on the studs.
* Included are all bolt caps black color and instructions from Hutchinson as well.
*Tazer JL lite also included so this is a complete package deal. The Tazer is a nice addition to the truck as it let's you correct the speedometer and a few other functions for those interested.
*Wheels are loaded with new Mopar oem TPMS sensors to work on jeep JT's & JL's.
*The wheels are in excellent condition. The satin black powder coat I had them sprayed in looks great. The Oem Hutchinson powder coat is not good at all. We had a spot on one wheel that flaked off so I had them re-coated, professionally dipped, blasted, and power coated by a great local shop. We have run 4 sets of these now on our families trucks over the years. This current gladiator was a lease and is such being returned. Save big money and get a super nice and functional set of wheels.
*Hutchinson raised the price of these wheels from $580 a piece to $980 that makes these wheels $3,920 to buy new right now if you can even find them in stock.
*Tires are $315 a pop thar makes them $1,575. I am also including a brand new spare mounted on a jeep JT/JL oem steel wheel, no tpms sensor in the spare.
*$100for new o-rings
*and the powder coat was $315
If you were to buy this set up new it would about $6,000
These are DOT approved, these double beadlocks let you run your tires on lower PSI at highway speed to drive in packed snow and mud.
$4000 or OBO located in Alpine Wy, local pick up or you pay to ship fastnel freight
Hkaddicks@hotmail.com

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I have to say that is a killer deal and I am surprised they have not been snapped up.
Have you post over on the jeepgladiator and jlwrangler forums? I'd think there would be tons of interest there. GLWTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk