DSC06045.jpg

DSC06047.jpg

DSC04923.jpg

DSC05871.jpg

DSC05871.jpg

Last edited:

anthonycds

Adventurer
Looks good! Now ditch the 80's (as in 1980's) smoked headlight covers.

I agree. I just think it takes away/conceals the beauty of the front end of the 100. Besides, don't you have clear corners installed?

Either way, it is ultimately what you like bud.

LJ_24

Adventurer
I agree. I just think it takes away/conceals the beauty of the front end of the 100. Besides, don't you have clear corners installed?

Either way, it is ultimately what you like bud.

no clear corners anymore, I have the oem ones now cos the cheap ebay brand yellowed and burned the bulbs:mad: I am keeping the headlight covers til I can get depo's. Which isnt first priority because I am in the process of getting my rear bumper, snorkel, and body lift. Hopefully the rear bumper helps get rid of the stinkbug stance:sombrero:

LJ_24

Adventurer
Got rid of the GTO headlight covers and got clear corners, looks better?

Attachments

• DSC06273.JPG
    DSC06273.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 243

BlueBomber

Adventurer
Got rid of the GTO headlight covers and got clear corners, looks better?

I dont think of it as looking better, but as SEEING better. If your in the stick at night, hitting a tree could really ruin your day.

But it does look better:sombrero:

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Nice! great looking cruiser! I'll be watching to see what else you do.

In the meantime, when you say "custom seat covers" do you mean custom as in there is no way I can get a set? :)

LJ_24

Adventurer
Nice! great looking cruiser! I'll be watching to see what else you do.

In the meantime, when you say "custom seat covers" do you mean custom as in there is no way I can get a set? :)

well I only got front seatcovers made cos the leather was messed up on my seats. I think the guy who made my seatcovers would be willing to make another set, let me know if you are interested. I could probably get a group buy going also

LJ_24

Adventurer
Got around to the snorkel. Here's how it looks. I am planning on either an AFE or k&n air filter. Which one is better? Also, I reindexed the torsion bars=no more stinkbug stance!:wings:

Attachments

• DSC06400.JPG
    DSC06400.JPG
    695.2 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC06417.JPG
    DSC06417.JPG
    753 KB · Views: 107

LJ_24

Adventurer
Latest update is 5k HID 55w kit from DDM tuning! Bright! Working on some limb risers this weekend. Hope I can fab a fender-hood mount succesfully

Attachments

• DSC06798.JPG
    DSC06798.JPG
    747.2 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC06799.JPG
    DSC06799.JPG
    838.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC06800.JPG
    DSC06800.JPG
    659.4 KB · Views: 46

Forum statistics

Threads