Lone Peak Overland

1titanfan

The 3d builder is sort of cool. I checked it out when it came out last week. it was sort of funny that the main reason that I bought a lone peak camper is that they were the only ones building a camper for a Nissan titan, just a little ironic me thinks that it’s not on the list of available trucks. Maybe they will add it to the list of trucks some day. On another note, any of y’all out that have purchased ULAG products door latch cover from Tyler had any problems with the side ones “flapping about? I was going to get a set but I did see a video of a guy that had that same issue. anyway just waiting for my juicebox to arrive.

TexasSixSeven

Observer
The 3d builder is sort of cool. I checked it out when it came out last week. it was sort of funny that the main reason that I bought a lone peak camper is that they were the only ones building a camper for a Nissan titan, just a little ironic me thinks that it’s not on the list of available trucks. Maybe they will add it to the list of trucks some day. On another note, any of y’all out that have purchased ULAG products door latch cover from Tyler had any problems with the side ones “flapping about? I was going to get a set but I did see a video of a guy that had that same issue. anyway just waiting for my juicebox to arrive.
Have had mine on for about 5K miles so far. Spend a lot of time at 80-85 on the highway, and haven’t had any issues yet. Hoping it stays that way.

Jpcarm

Does anyone have recommendations on getting a 12v outlet option to run a fridge rather that connecting to the AC outlets if you went with the power plate and lifepo4 option?

BudLoomis

Does anyone have recommendations on getting a 12v outlet option to run a fridge rather that connecting to the AC outlets if you went with the power plate and lifepo4 option?
Just wire in a cigarette lighter outlet directly from the battery or juicebox.

Geoyota82

Has anyone else had issues with there back hatch.

I was out camping and went to push it open from the inside and it popped out of the upper c channel.

I will be taking it in for warranty but just seeing if anyone else has seen
this issue.

ulag

I am guessing you had seen Baum Outdoors video? Im upfront with any questions. I have had 3 people reach out that had the same issue (Think I am at 63 sets sold total), I originally had the magnets inset a bit to not make any contact with the handle itself, but after the first one was brought to my attention, I made some changes and the magnets are flush and should stick directly to the handles now. I have sent replacements to everyone who had issues, and have not heard back from any that the issue occurred again. Tested them for a month before offering them, and still have the original set on my truck (4 months, 10k miles) and have had no issues. I believe its just some trucks aerodynamics make the wind come around and hit the handles at a certain angle. 2 have had issues on a tacoma, and one on an f250 I believe.

Sorry I dont get online much, so just saw the question! Hope everyone is stoked on having or getting their camper, has made trail sleeping much more enjoyable for us!

1titanfan

I am guessing you had seen Baum Outdoors video? Im upfront with any questions. I have had 3 people reach out that had the same issue (Think I am at 63 sets sold total), I originally had the magnets inset a bit to not make any contact with the handle itself, but after the first one was brought to my attention, I made some changes and the magnets are flush and should stick directly to the handles now. I have sent replacements to everyone who had issues, and have not heard back from any that the issue occurred again. Tested them for a month before offering them, and still have the original set on my truck (4 months, 10k miles) and have had no issues. I believe its just some trucks aerodynamics make the wind come around and hit the handles at a certain angle. 2 have had issues on a tacoma, and one on an f250 I believe.

Sorry I dont get online much, so just saw the question! Hope everyone is stoked on having or getting their camper, has made trail sleeping much more enjoyable for us!
thanks for the info. I am still interested in getting a set but I wanted to know if you would just sell 1ea?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad