Maggiolina Airtop Carbon Medium, Boulder Colorado

luke wl.

I have had my airtop for about 8 months now. I love it and will buy another one but could use the money for other toys at the moment. It is in great condition, some very small blemishes on the shell (aesthetic not structural in any way) and the interior is 100%. I have all three pillows and the mattress is in great condition, no marks, tears or stains. I am pretty firm at $2500 you pick it up in Boulder. I have a Thule rack that has been on my tacoma and my ram 1500 with both sets of adapters that I can throw in for $350. I will snap some photos in the morning but everyone knows what these look like.

PTO

PTO
If I didn't have a flippac I would be all over this. Great deal.

If your Flippac fits a SB Tacoma I'll take it off your hands so you can get this. I'd even consider picking it up in CO and delivering it for ya.

Oh ya bump..

ddog45

Adventurer
Luke is a friend of mine. I know that he has been traveling for the holidays if anyone needs help seeing this tent Im close by and can probably show it for Luke.

luke wl.

Hey I am sorry everyone I have been mia. I can have some pics for yall tomorrow. It is not the long version but I am 5'11" and fit very comfortably. Please send me an email for a quicker reply luke241598@aol.com thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1