possibly a nissan owner

bac0701

Observer
so i toyota is buying my taco back and ive been on the fence on getting an suv (xterra or 4th gen 4runner) or something smaller like a subiee outback. ive been seeing a few good prices on xterra's for 2005 and 2006. a friend of mine loves his and i think it would suit me well. i need something i can sleep in for surf / fishing trips. kayaks on top, and fit a few people. i might be getting one in a week or so, i just wantt check it out first . i have a ton of trips planned this winter im exited. the new 09 010 xterra look great. i like the flush aux lights on top. do they make any after market setups like that?

BlackX

Adventurer
Aftermarket support for Nissan is growing but it's not as prevelant as other vehicles. I absolutely love my Xterra and sleep in the back on about 50% of the trips I take. Depending on your needs I do suggest hunting down an Off Road package. The OR comes with Bilstein shocks and a rear locker and probably a few other things I'm leaving out. If you find a non-OR manual you can add an ARB locker to the rear dif.

Here's a link to some of the things I've done.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24461

You might also want to check out www.thenewx.org for some ideas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1