Praise to Equipt Expedition Outfitters and Nat. Luna split chargers

burquedoka

Adventurer
Recently my National Luna split charging system's remote battery condition monitor doohickey stopped working. The split charger continued to work just fine. Anyway, while at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff last weekend, I ran into a gentleman at the Equipt booth who deal NL products here in the US, I think his name is Paul. I asked if I could simply plug in his monitor to troubleshoot my system and see if it was the cable or the monitor that was bad. He said no problem, and I'd drive the G over to him on my way out the next morning. After he opened the package for a new unit and plugged it into my system we determined it was indeed the monitor, not the cable, and he proceeded to take my old one and said "there you go! You paid good money for this system and this is what you get when a good company stands behind their product." Anyway, under warranty or not, I was dumbfounded. It is rare to find a company and product that is so quick to make things as they should be, much less go out of their way to see too it. Just thought I'd pass that on to those of you himming and hawing over cheap crap!

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Recently my National Luna split charging system's remote battery condition monitor doohickey stopped working. The split charger continued to work just fine. Anyway, while at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff last weekend, I ran into a gentleman at the Equipt booth who deal NL products here in the US, I think his name is Paul. I asked if I could simply plug in his monitor to troubleshoot my system and see if it was the cable or the monitor that was bad. He said no problem, and I'd drive the G over to him on my way out the next morning. After he opened the package for a new unit and plugged it into my system we determined it was indeed the monitor, not the cable, and he proceeded to take my old one and said "there you go! You paid good money for this system and this is what you get when a good company stands behind their product." Anyway, under warranty or not, I was dumbfounded. It is rare to find a company and product that is so quick to make things as they should be, much less go out of their way to see too it. Just thought I'd pass that on to those of you himming and hawing over cheap crap!

Yep, that sounds like Paul May of Equipt. Stand up guy and great company.

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Thanks for the very kind comments. It means a lot to us to know folks appreciate what we do. We try our best.

Cheers,

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
They also throw one hell of a party.

Yes they do!

l1090829.jpg

l1090834.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal