Scepter Jerry Can dealer in BC

sboada

Observer
Wanted to offer up a point of contact for those of you who are interested in buying Scepters. These guys have Scepter Jerry Cans in all sorts of shapes and sizes. A good resource as they are getting more and more difficult to come by, and it doesn't look like it's getting any easier. I ordered a pair of Scepter Jerry cans from them last year while in Hawaii, and I received them pretty quickly.

https://dstactical.com/index.php?cPath=226

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Recent threads (the last couple of days) here on ExPo as well as other local forums seem to indicate that DSI is no longer shipping to the US. :(

shawkins

Adventurer
I'm going to Whistler in January, I wonder if these guys would be somewhat on the way?

How hard do you think it would be to come across the border with a few Scepters?

EDIT: I just google mapped them and they are right on the way to Whistler!

Last edited:

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
shawkins said:
I'm going to Whistler in January, I wonder if these guys would be somewhat on the way?

How hard do you think it would be to come across the border with a few Scepters?

Load up the fuel cans with fuel and say you're on an expedition. You realized while in BC you needed the extra range. Hopefully that excuse would fly.

Ireland

Adventurer
That store is 15 minutes from me and if enough of you want to get your hands on them I could probably send them your way?
Do they come in boxes or just the raw can?

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Ireland said:
That store is 15 minutes from me and if enough of you want to get your hands on them I could probably send them your way?
Do they come in boxes or just the raw can?

I need a Scepter 10L diesel can. I'd like to work something out with you if you are willing to ship to Nevada!

shawkins

Adventurer
spressomon said:
I need a Scepter 10L diesel can. I'd like to work something out with you if you are willing to ship to Nevada!
If Ireland isn't able to get them across the border, and you can wait a month I can pick you up one and ship it to you. Just let me know.

Ireland

Adventurer
Why would there be a problem at the border?
I got a couple of PM's so if anyone else is interested then reply by next Friday and I will go to the store on Saturday and take it from there.
BTW not doing this for profit, just helping out if I can:)

sboada

Observer
Sorry for the bum scoop. I wasn't aware that they stopped shipping to the States. Anyone know if they will still ship water cans?

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Great! Whoever will do it for me that's fantastic! PM me your e-mail address and the amount for UPS to 89511 zip code (Reno NV) and I will PayPal you (assuming PayPal is OK with you).

Thanks!
Dan

spressomon

Expedition Leader
sboada said:
Sorry for the bum scoop. I wasn't aware that they stopped shipping to the States. Anyone know if they will still ship water cans?

I heard we can still get water cans stateside...

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
sboada said:

DS Tactical will not ship any Scepter products into the States. So that means no fuel or water cans or even spouts. Anyone get water cans from Brigade QM or other places within the States recently?

Last edited:

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Ireland said:
Why would there be a problem at the border?
I got a couple of PM's so if anyone else is interested then reply by next Friday and I will go to the store on Saturday and take it from there.
BTW not doing this for profit, just helping out if I can:)

Thanks for doing this.

PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1