1 - Proven Industries Trailer Coupler lock
Leveling blocks
Camp Chef Stove with propane tank adapter

What's not included:
Roof top tent
Roof racks

Known Defects: None

Reason for selling:
I am relocating out of the country and have no need to hold on to the trailer.

Trailer is extremely easy to tow and can fit in most garages. I can move it on flat ground by myself without much effort. I've been towing it with my Toyota Tacoma without issues, but I think it can be towed by a smaller vehicle.

Tongue Weight (dependent on load): 127 pounds
Dry Weight: ~1300 pounds
Height (with awning): 7ft 1in (without awning): 6ft 8in
Fits: Two adults comfortably (I've slept two adults and two dogs semi-comfortably)

More Photos Here

20201128_165942.jpg

Last edited:

FlyFishing4Runner

Don't laugh, but I have a really dumb question... you wouldn't be interested in delivering to the northeast, would you? Just had a back surgery and can't drive for more than 4-5 hours. Even with the risk of embarrassment, I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Andrew C

Don't laugh, but I have a really dumb question... you wouldn't be interested in delivering to the northeast, would you? Just had a back surgery and can't drive for more than 4-5 hours. Even with the risk of embarrassment, I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

I would if I had more time. I'm leaving at the end of the month for a new job outside of the US. I've got a lot to do before then.

That being said, would you be interested in going half on shipping if it was reasonable?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online