*SOLD*NP 205 transfer case divorced

EMIEXPLORERS

Transfer case in really good condition. Driver drop. Was planning on converting my Isuzu Crew cab into 4x4 but going in a different direction. Plan was F350 axles combined with this transfer case(I had the spare roller truck already that I was going to remove the axles from not sure if I want to sell them yet). This is located in SoCal around the inland empire area. Asking 1500 obo. 714-287-97two6

Attachments

• IMG_2098.jpg
    IMG_2098.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2100.jpg
    IMG_2100.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2099.jpg
    IMG_2099.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38

kjmickelson

Hey there. I know this is a little late, but I wanted to take a crew cab NQR or NRR and convert to 4x4... Was your plan just with an NPR? Dana 60 is it in the front? I have been talking with Roly at Ridgerock but not getting the answers I need... Just curious ... Thanks.

EMIEXPLORERS

Hey there. I know this is a little late, but I wanted to take a crew cab NQR or NRR and convert to 4x4... Was your plan just with an NPR? Dana 60 is it in the front? I have been talking with Roly at Ridgerock but not getting the answers I need... Just curious ... Thanks.
I was open to any of the cab over trucks as that is what I liked. I too spoke with Roly but just never felt like I would get responses in a timely manner which is why I did not continue with him and yes Dana 60 was the plan for the front. I came across a great opportunity with another box truck that someone had already converted to 4x4 so I jumped on it and sold my NPR. I will start working on my box truck soon I might try and document on you tube. What truck are you trying to convert?
IMG_8947.jpeg

kjmickelson

I was open to any of the cab over trucks as that is what I liked. I too spoke with Roly but just never felt like I would get responses in a timely manner which is why I did not continue with him and yes Dana 60 was the plan for the front. I came across a great opportunity with another box truck that someone had already converted to 4x4 so I jumped on it and sold my NPR. I will start working on my box truck soon I might try and document on you tube. What truck are you trying to convert? View attachment 840396
Oh hi. Well my daydream is an NQR or NRR crew cab with the 176" wheel base. A couple of guys have said they are not great on the highway... Im just a Haynes repair manual guy and was thinking of getting Roly to sell me a 'kit', parts list, fabricated items, and instructions, but he isn't interested. I am in Victoria BC so very far from Miami. I was just curious what front axle would be the next step or two up for GVWRs higher than the NPR...

EMIEXPLORERS

I ran into quite a few Isuzus converted and they all seem to use the dana 60. I think they use it more because it is widely available. A lot of super dutys out there you know. If money was no issue I would probably go with Dynatrac axles but I think the dana 60 is sufficient. There is no kit no where out there I searched far and wide. For cabovers you must fabricate. You will need a front axle, transfer case(I would use np205), driveshafts, the best luck I had was with local fabricators that work in the off roading world. Jeeps, 4wd, preunners, trophy trucks, they seem to know exactly what needed to be done. At the time Roly would do it for 17k that was years ago im sure hes gone up. Check with local 4x4 shops. Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk