SOLD- Zodi Instant Hot Shower - SoCal

Brhock

Hi,

Looking to sell my Zodi Outback Instant Hot Shower. Cool self contained kit. Works great. Got some blemishes up top from tree sap getting in it.

Price: $100
Located in Fullerton, CA (Not willing to ship)
TEXT is the best way to get in contact with me (will not pick up calls) 3lO-564-383O

More info below:
Zodi Outback Gear Hot Tap Travel Shower https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000X4IAMS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_MI3iDbRFJZQF8

Benefits
  • Multi-purpose storage case holds water for a 10-min shower.
  • Heats 60+ gallons of water between battery and propane refills.
  • Adjust water temperature up to 100°F with gas valve.
  • Easy to use – simply submerge pump in water & ignite heater.
  • Waterproof battery case with on/off switch.
  • Powerful 6V pump with debris screen for great water pressure.
  • 8-ft flexible shower hose with water-saving showerhead.
  • Complete system is compact for easy transport & storage.
  • Fueled by convenient 16.4 oz propane cylinder (not included).
  • Piezo push-button ignition for instant-on convenience.
  • Premium-quality heater is constructed of 100% metal.
  • Industrial-grade brass hose connectors.
Description
Product Description

The Hot Tap Travel Shower is an instant hot shower in a box. Enjoy the convenience of instant hot showers with matchless push button ignition. Portable and self contained, the Hot Tap Travel Shower is one of our most popular instant hot showers. Equipped with a stainless steel burner, this Zodi shower provides endless hot water in just seconds. Includes a rugged plastic case that doubles as a 4-gallon water container. The powerful water pump delivers great water pressure (requires 4 “D” cell batteries). The Hot Tap is ideal for family camping, great for hunting, boating and emergencies!
Amazon.com
Sometimes campsite grime takes on a life of its own. Enter the Zodi Hot Tap travel shower, a completely self-contained instant hot water shower that sets up anytime, anywhere. An ideal accessory for family camping, road tripping, multi-day music festivals, and power outages, the Hot Tap connects to either a 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder or a 5-gallon propane BBQ tank (the latter requires an optional bulk propane kit). To use, simply add four D-cell batteries to the waterproof battery case, connect the propane heat source, and submerge the self-contained 6-volt water pump in a clean water source. One you hit the convenient pushbutton igniter, the Hot Tap will provide plenty of hot water for showers, cleanup, and dishes. The water temperature adjusts all the way up to 100 degrees F via the gas valve.
If you're in an area without an easily accessible water source, you can use the rugged 4-gallon travel case as a water tank instead. The tank holds enough water for a 10-minute shower and refills in seconds. You can even hook the shower up to a garden hose to enjoy an unlimited water supply (requires an optional garden hose kit). The Hot Tap--which measures 15 by 10 by 10 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 11 pounds--comes with everything you need to shower on the go, including an 8-foot flexible shower hose, a water-saving showerhead, and a debris screen to keep the pump from clogging.

Attachments

• 7AEC5C7E-3793-4682-BFA9-D25262347DD7.jpeg
    7AEC5C7E-3793-4682-BFA9-D25262347DD7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 179
  • 47C8D7A1-7D0B-4A07-B664-2F0E806D31BF.jpeg
    47C8D7A1-7D0B-4A07-B664-2F0E806D31BF.jpeg
    812.4 KB · Views: 181

pajeepman

Adventurer
These work awesome. I think it can make the water hotter than 100 degrees. I filled a new RV portable waste tank with water and several people could shower from it since we didn't have a source of water where we went.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Brhock

Bump. Was out of town for a bit. Back for the week. Still available.

A few people have asked to ship but I strongly prefer not to. I may consider shipping end of this week and will go in order of people that have asked me to ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1