Unicorn Alert! ? Newer 8.5’ Alaskan Cabover Camper in the PNW

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Not Mine (I could only wish...)

No, it’s not a really old junky 10’ or 8’ non-cabover that’s sat in the yard in the rain for the last 20 years ...it’s a rare, incredibly hard to find used, Newer Cabover in good shape! Wowza! Hope ya ‘like’ this one!

60328F22-1D36-4B16-8C15-A75A9496A1DD.png

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
That was amazingly fast (and didn’t even require any Canadians either) but was not unexpected ... these Ak’s go immediately once they hit the market. Maybe the 7.5’ one I just posted here is still available? If you’re interested though, better act on it today.

Last edited:

MojoRisen

I know where there are 4-5 of these from the 50's. Vintage and with the hydraulics n everything. They look very cool. Just need the time and money to restore em, 1 is currently in restro now. The owner had thought about restoring them but is to busy with his trailer restoration shop business to start. Everyone wants a 1/2 million $ sprinter van that can't go over 20dgs. with 4x4 I can try to get some pics if ya like. The 1 being done currently has had the shell seperated from the base and all the wood that makes up the lid to the sides completed. Very hard radius turn to complete. They are currently restoring my 46 Airstream, that's how I came across them! The work this company does is very professional and not cheap. Hell I can't even afford them, but sometimes ya gotta bite the bullet when it has to be done right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1