What Montero forum?

cornfarmer

Observer
The one I used to frequent circa 2014-15 no longer exists - which are the decent active ones? I've already found mitsubishiforum.com and mitsubishi-forums.com......are those and E.P. the only real ones?

p.s. don't ask me to join a FB group, I don't do FB.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
The one I used to frequent circa 2014-15 no longer exists - which are the decent active ones? I've already found mitsubishiforum.com and mitsubishi-forums.com......are those and E.P. the only real ones?

p.s. don't ask me to join a FB group, I don't do FB.
I don't do facebook either.....but I did when I needed help on my Monty. In particular the SoCal Montys discussion group on Facebook is pretty active and quite helpful

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
There are still some active members here, but a lot are using FB.
Luso Overland used to have a forum on his website.

If I can't find information here, I'm usually checking the Pajero forums out of Australia.

alanymarce

There are still some active members here, but a lot are using FB.
Luso Overland used to have a forum on his website.

If I can't find information here, I'm usually checking the Pajero forums out of Australia.
Yes - I look at www.pajeroforum.com.au as well.

Another forum which is good is the RSA forum at www.4x4community.co.za . Not specific to Pajero/Montero/Shogun but there are lots of threads and posts which are relevant.

Cruisn

Adventurer
The pajero forum from Australia is quite active still, but mainly with diesels. but still lots of good info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp