WTB: ICON Restored FJ40, FJ43, FJ44 (Icon4x4.com) or TLC (tlc4x4.com) Restored

JQ11

Observer
Somewhat of a long shot but wanting to buy a pre-owned ICON FJ series (Icon4x4.com). Can be old school or new school design, FJ40, FJ43, FJ44 or FJ45 - I've got my favorite models/colors but open to any pre-owned really. I know a few on the board have one and some people know a few that own one so thought I'd post here to see if anyone is interested in selling. I've toyed with getting a new one but for now at least looking for a pre-owned discounted one.

Let me know if you'd consider selling one or know of someone with one that might entertain the right offer.

Would also consider a Stage 2 or 3 restored Land Cruiser from their other brand TLC (tlc4x4.com) as well.

Thanks!

ICON.jpg

JQ11

Observer
There was one for sale in Southampton recently:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Land...17eb26d79&item=281298496889&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Ebay states SOLD, but I would do some research and see if the deal went through. You may be able to call J. Ward back
and find out if he can contact the owner/seller.

Just a thought...

Thanks - I was actually in touch with the seller during the auction, it sold for ~$100K. Not my favorite color but I was willing to overlook it but someone beat me to it - and wanted the color more too. Had that been white/tan/gray/black it would be in my driveway now, still should have probably bought it.

zimm

Expedition Leader
why would you want an icon so badly, youll take anything? ego?

just get a clean looking fj350, and slap on some icon badges.

JQ11

Observer
why would you want an icon so badly, youll take anything? ego?

just get a clean looking fj350, and slap on some icon badges.

Not looking to de-rail my own thread :) thanks for the leads / suggestions thus far all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp