WTB M101A2 or A3 Trailer (Mountain West Region)

(beans)

Observer
I'm all over the GL auctions, but if any of you kind overlanding folks have one that you'd like to sell please let me know. Hoping for the deal of the century…(after all the auction route will get me a blank canvas for under $500) I'm ready with cash today. And would love to call in sick sometime soon for an adventure to pick this sucker up.

Will come pick up anywhere in the MTN west. :)

Cheers.

quickfarms

Adventurer
I'm all over the GL auctions, but if any of you kind overlanding folks have one that you'd like to sell please let me know. Hoping for the deal of the century…(after all the auction route will get me a blank canvas for under $500) I'm ready with cash today. And would love to call in sick sometime soon for an adventure to pick this sucker up.

Will come pick up anywhere in the MTN west. :)

Cheers.

That would take a lot of luck.

Add the bidders premium, taxes and form 97 that you will need to get it registered.

Most if the cheap ones are only good for parts.

I have several that I would part with in Southern California.

Xrunner

Explorer
I have one I've been contemplating selling, but probably not at deal of the century pricing.

Where in Colorado are you located?

EDIT: sent you a PM to discuss

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Explorer
I have an A2 with surge brakes & dual parking/hand brakes. Has a quickie 4pin led taillight conversion I'd sell. No deal of the century though at $1700.

Has the original lamps, wiring & a 24->12V conversion plug boxed up. Plus has the ribs & soft top. Registered in Mass, located in Oregon. Was titled in New York by previous owner (Mass didn't require title).

Adding: I think there's a group out by Bend OR that sells them, but haven't looked on the computer in a while...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1