04 3rd gen Dodge Ram rock crawler expedition build

gun45boat

Adventurer
Yes. I was in Texas a few weeks ago. Here are some pics from the trip.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 57
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 7.jpeg
    7.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    164.7 KB · Views: 49

gun45boat

Adventurer
more

Attachments

• 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 14.jpeg
    14.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 15.jpeg
    15.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 16.jpeg
    16.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 17.jpeg
    17.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 18.jpeg
    18.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 19.jpeg
    19.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 44
  • 20.jpeg
    20.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 42

swirvin21

Hard Corps
Was trying to keep up with your trip over at Power Wagon forum, but didn't see a post for a LONG time....glad you're still truckin'!!

gun45boat

Adventurer
Hell yes... THat is exactly where I was.. I was visiting a Navy buddy of mine while I was headed out west. You should have said hello.

Yes, Sorry, I had VERY LITTLE cell coverage out west, and if I didnt have "3g" then it would not download pictures. Frustrating as hell...

Wh1t3nukle

I gotz dis
This is the exact image I had in mind when I mentioned Old Sluice to you regarding the high mounted stuff. LOL Glad it all worked out and again was bummed I couldn't have met up with you.

attachment.php

njtacoma

Explorer
Are those your two children? Did both your kids ride in the cab of the truck the whole way?

Awesome if they did, seems like so many kids today don't know the connection of a long road trip "stop touching me!" all that great stuff that my brother and sister joke about now, many decades later.

Good truck pictures also!

gun45boat

Adventurer
Hey. Yes they are my Kids, The pic got accidentally included on the "lot" of pictures LOL No they did not go on this trip, as they went with my wife and I on a Cross Country trip living out of an RV for 2 months last summer. So there was plenty of *** grabbing and complaining in the RV, Seriously though, they did AWESOME in the RV for 2 months. They are the best of Friends... I have NO idea how they became the best of friends, but they are (thank God) :)

gun45boat

Adventurer
WHats up WHITNUCKLE!!!!!! A HUGE thanks for all the heads up about the TRT, you made the trip down the Rubicon an EPIC adventure.. Yes, Everything on the truck cleared by inches!!!!!! Then there was a big Tree in the middle of the trail about 9 miles in that crushed in both my doors (much worse than you see in the pictures) I remember you saying something in the texts about that damn tree and that HUGE rock (I remember getting to the huge tree, that only a small Jeep could get through, and was thinking ****.... THat is the Tree that WhiteKnuckle was talking about.. LOL) Barely missed my RTT> LOL and I squeezed her FAT *** through that muther ****er leaving all sorts of stains on the rock and tree.... I felt "accomplished" when I got passed it, and the Dodge didnt complain a bit:):):):):):)

gun45boat

Adventurer
I will be flying back to San Diego to pick up the truck, and to go see the King of The Hammer event in Late January 2014, I will have my son with me for that trip. THEN, I am going to fly back to San Diego to pick up the truck, and take to to complete the Baja Penninsula with my Dad, sometime this summer.... If anyone wants to join in on a Baja Penninsula trip sometime this summer. :ylsmoke::ylsmoke::ylsmoke:

Treybiz

Observer
Hell yes... THat is exactly where I was.. I was visiting a Navy buddy of mine while I was headed out west. You should have said hello.

I wanted to but was trying to get home to unload: the ski boat ,cranky 2 year old, cranky wife, and snoring dog.

Wh1t3nukle

I gotz dis
WHats up WHITNUCKLE!!!!!! A HUGE thanks for all the heads up about the TRT, you made the trip down the Rubicon an EPIC adventure.. Yes, Everything on the truck cleared by inches!!!!!! Then there was a big Tree in the middle of the trail about 9 miles in that crushed in both my doors (much worse than you see in the pictures) I remember you saying something in the texts about that damn tree and that HUGE rock (I remember getting to the huge tree, that only a small Jeep could get through, and was thinking ****.... THat is the Tree that WhiteKnuckle was talking about.. LOL) Barely missed my RTT> LOL and I squeezed her FAT *** through that muther ****er leaving all sorts of stains on the rock and tree.... I felt "accomplished" when I got passed it, and the Dodge didnt complain a bit:):):):):):)

HAHAHAHAHA

I actually thought you were rolling in your tube doors that you fabbed up! The pictures now show that them factory doors held up.

:thumbs up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1