09' Off Road Trailerz by New Image

Toolman

Explorer
SOLD !!! 2009 New Image Off Road Traier SOLD !!!

35 12.50 15 Goodyear MTR's less than 1500 miles on 2 and the spare is never touched the ground ( I had 37's on it for most of it's life )
Mickey Thompson Classic II rims 15 X10. lug pattern is 5 on 5.5
Mombasa RTT with an extra rain fly and extra complete upgraded tint shell never used still in the box and an extra grey cover for traveling.
2lb Propane tank
slide out drawer for kitchen, utensils, etc.
swing away tire carrier with a table that folds up to hold 2 burner propane stove
2 tongue boxes ($700 for both new)
Dexter 3500 lb torsion bar axle with electric brakes
universal tow hitch with variable length tongue to get desired tongue weight and wheel base.
rear 2" hitch receiver to tow backwards off the trail if needed or add a bike carrier
8" pneumatic tire on the tongue jack
removable lid that covers the entire bed air tight (no dust)
extra wide fenders ( makes a nice work bench, cooking platform, gear carrier, etc.)
One 2" receiver on each side behind fenders for leveling and stabilizing the trailer while camping, set up with extra tall tongue jack

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0622-1.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Asking $5500 obo

Last edited:

60Dan

Explorer
Great looking trailer.
Can you post pictures with everything deployed? Would like to see the slide out drawer for the kitchen.

Also where are you located?

Thanks

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Great looking trailer.
Can you post pictures with everything deployed? Would like to see the slide out drawer for the kitchen.

Also where are you located?

Thanks

His location says Redondo Beach, which puts him in CA. Bump for a nice trailer!

Toolman

Explorer
It's a 2 man comfortable,3 man maybe. I'm 10mins away from LAX door 2 door

Here are some pics of it deployed
IMG_0487-1.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433-1.jpg

These pics are with the old fenders.. I made them wider and stronger, for many reasons. I have more room for gear, a bigger work surface for prep, and I am able to use them as a step to get in and out of the RTT if needed.

Toolman

Explorer
The trailer left today with new proud owner. Thanks Brian I hope you and your family get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Have fun huntin' !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1