1947 Bantam "Adventure Trailer" - *SOLD*

SpeedAgent

Adventurer
SOLD

Reluctantly, I am selling my personal 1947 Bantam I restored and modified to take my kids on camping trips in the southeast. I say reluctantly as I loved building this trailer and I loved taking my kids on those trips...but they have outgrown camping with Dad, so the time has come to sell. I've used the tent 3 times since new. I have loved this trailer, had it for about 10 years. I built it to what you see in the pictures in 2019 and it was briefly enjoyed for what it was designed for. Prior to the build it was used for occasional trips to HD or helping move stuff. I am looking for a new home for the trailer and I hope someone can continue to use it for it's built purpose.

I have a long list of modifications, spares, and extras included with this sale I will provide separately, but here is the basics of this setup:
-1947 Bantam
-Stripped, sanded, primed and painted in 2019
-Bedliner on interior of trailer
-Camo vinyl cover (see pics)
-No weld trailer rack towers (solid!)
-Yakima Skyrise- sleeps 4, really 3 comfortably.
-Yakima SlimShady Awning
-Yakima bars
-(2) ProComp 51 Series Rock Crawler wheels 16X8 (see pics)
-BFG KOs, 285/75/16 (used, but suitable for the trailer)
-4 Quick Fists for mounting on bars (see pic with paddles)
-(3) LED spots for trailer surround illumination (1 on rear, 1 on each side) Very useful when camping in remote!
-Small propane tank front mounted (see pic)
-Custom grill mount installed on outer wall of trailer

Extras I will send more detail on to those interested:
-Stainless steel yacht grill (custom mount on trailer)
-Stainless steel kitchen (see pics)
-Etc...lots of potentials camping spares can be included

Additional photos on www.topo-overland.com.

I also include a Topo Overland t-shirt with the sale!

Price is $4,650 $4,550
Located in Metro Atlanta
Contact- Chris Maume
topooverland@gmail.com
IMG_4140-01.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6993-01.jpeg
    IMG_6993-01.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_7017-01.jpeg
    IMG_7017-01.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_4124-1-01.jpeg
    IMG_4124-1-01.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 237
  • IMG_20190402_191744492-01.jpeg
    IMG_20190402_191744492-01.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 231
Last edited:

JordanW

@SpeedAgent, nice trailer. I’m semi-local to you out toward Athens. Can you expand on the stainless kitchen you mentioned? I don’t see anything in the pictures. Thanks.

HaveeBear

topo-overland.net does not seem to exist. topo-overland.com does, and there's a picture of your trailer, but not additional ones as mentioned in your original post.

SpeedAgent

Adventurer
Hey Guys, sorry for the radio silence. Yes, sorry, the site is topo-overland.com and it looks like some photos have rotated out, so I can send some additional photos if you email me or send me a DM. For some reason the site was not alerting me to new messages.

Still for sale.

SpeedAgent

Adventurer
@SpeedAgent, nice trailer. I’m semi-local to you out toward Athens. Can you expand on the stainless kitchen you mentioned? I don’t see anything in the pictures. Thanks.
Yes, of course-I can't find the photos of it setup campside, but I will keep looking. It is a camp kitchen from Bass Pro and it has everything. The downside is it is a little on the heavy side.

I'll update this when I find a pic online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1