1987 Humvee ( M998) Wa st title

onewoodsrider

Testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in a project. This would make a great rig once put back together. At this point the frame is sitting on jack stands and has been sandblasted and powder coated a textured black finish. Everything else is in a million pieces lol. If you have never done a ground up restoration this isn’t for you. The stock 6.2l and turbo 400 were turned into a boat anchor. I have a Cummins 12valve p-pump motor that I was going to install that goes with it. This truck has a Wa st title so no need to worry about that. Basically it’s a project that has sat way to long as life passed it up. At this point I just need it gone and my shop space back. If anyone is interested in a ground up drop me a line and we can talk.

Todd

onewoodsrider

Testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in a project. This would make a great rig once put back together. At this point the frame is sitting on jack stands and has been sandblasted and powder coated a textured black finish. Everything else is in a million pieces lol. If you have never done a ground up restoration this isn’t for you. The stock 6.2l and turbo 400 were turned into a boat anchor. I have a Cummins 12valve p-pump motor that I was going to install that goes with it. This truck has a Wa st title so no need to worry about that. Basically it’s a project that has sat way to long as life passed it up. At this point I just need it gone and my shop space back. If anyone is interested in a ground up drop me a line and we can talk.

Todd

This is still taking up room in my shop.

onewoodsrider

Other then the motor, it’s 95% complete although the transmission wouldn’t work well with the Cummins engine I have for it. I’m open to offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1