Dual batteries
Warn winch
ARB bumper
Rear single swing out
Jolca Hot shower system
Gullwing side window
Zero Rust
Original paint

Cleanest Troopy I have seen in the States. Its been my rig for 5 years now since I imported it myself. zero issues. Will come with fresh fluids, water pump, timing belt ready to go anywhere.

Asking 79k OBO Located in Bend OR

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.21.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.16.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.17.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.20.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.21.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.20.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.24.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.16.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 9.25.11 PM.png

Last edited:

destructomatt

Adventurer
Have seen this rig person numerous times and indeed one of the nicest Troopies in the country. Lukas has been a member of this community longer than most on this forum and has a history of sourcing clean, rare, and very cool rigs. Buyers should be 100% confident they are getting exactly what is represented here.

60toyetero

Adventurer
The rig has a small PVC tank on the underside that is about 5-6 Gallons of water. I use that for washing dishes and small stuff. as far as shower water, I carry two jerry cans inside the rig as a water source when not near a river. As far as lockers go, no it does not have lockers. I have never taken it anywhere I felt that I needed lockers. I fell like lockers are more for rock crawling style of rigs but that is just my personal opinion. I have used this rig more on the open roads and open trails/ forest road than anything.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Gorgeous rig!

What wheels are the those? Love the stock steelie look with recessed lugnuts

Thank you! Is a unique rig for sure. Most of these in the states are white, and resprayed. The only reason I am selling it is because I moved into something totally different category .1552 aluminum wheels. is the closest look to the stock split wheel in my opinion.

Well, I guess Jack Mac isn’t a bot. And for most people that are actually going to use an HJ75 poptop camper for something more than mall cruising, it’s an important question. Although we all know there’s several types that can be installed aftermarket. I discovered how useful they are in 1989. Since then, I’ve made sure all my 4wds have them.

60toyetero

Adventurer
Well, I guess Jack Mac isn’t a bot. And for most people that are actually going to use an HJ75 poptop camper for something more than mall cruising, it’s an important question. Although we all know there’s several types that can be installed aftermarket. I discovered how useful they are in 1989. Since then, I’ve made sure all my 4wds have them.

I can agree with you that for some people is actually a very important question, but I will have to respectfully disagree with you that just because it does not have lockers, it means is just cruising to the mall. I have taken this rig across country many times, have explored awesome areas, have gone down some awesome trails, sure I have gone to the mall but is because its actually been my DD as well. I have never felt the need for lockers. My buddy has lockers on his troopy and he has only use them 1 or 2 sense he has owned it for over 4 years. These rigs are extremely capable and in my opinion a set of maxtracks will get you out of just about anything. But you are right for anyone wanting to put lockers, the options are there.

Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 12.28.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 12.31.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-19 at 12.28.25 PM.png

Last edited:
Between 1969 and 89 I had a FJ40 (did the Rubicon solo with Perkins diesel conversion and SM420), then a FJ45 and the BJ40. All with open diffs. But I got stuck quite a few times. When I did the locker thing on the BJ, and my F350 with poptop, self extrication became much easier. I can’t imagine getting through bad situations in my 12 ton Unimog camper without lockers and a couple of other features. And I don’t regard trips to other continents as opportunities to try and get stuck. But it can happen off highway. Not the least when you’re looking for a safe quiet place to camp for the night.
The vehicle for sale is cosmetically really nice, but does have a few miles. Probably sourced from Australia; lockers were and are a common factory option on Oz 75s. It’s gotta be ~$4k+ to buy and install 2 lockers these days. Enough so I’m recycling a Detroit and ARB from a defunct BJ60 to my “new” OJ50. And I’m not poor by most measures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh