1996 dodge 3500: Swiss Army knife

Kingsize24

Looks like the box needs to be leveled with the cab. Like the back of it needs to come up on the frame. I like the utilization of space and all the tools.

DieselDaddy

Looks like the box needs to be leveled with the cab. Like the back of it needs to come up on the frame. I like the utilization of space and all the tools.
It does. It looks dramatic but it’s only about an inch. I was waiting to weld up the heavy plates that will secure the bed to the frame permenantly until the rear springs go on as I’m pretty sure the bed is going to need to come off to get access to the rear spring hangars. I’ve been putting it off until then. I fabricated these large rectangle tube mounts to secure it all just haven’t gotten around to it and the front loft springs really exaggerated it.

DieselDaddy

Here’s something I’m fairly proud of. I know harbor freight gets a bad wrap but this badlands off-road jack is kind of bad-******. I’ve used it a few times in the dirt and gravel. Works very well in the shop too. Couple days ago I found this mount on Etsy. Company called dieterfab. Makes this nicely boxed and welded flat or vertical mount. It has a tab that goes through to hang a lock on for safe keeping. It’s a smart piece of kit and just thought I would share. Now to figure out IMG_4642.jpegIMG_4645.jpegwhere to put it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad