2006 AT Chaser #23

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
SOLD

My 2006 Chaser is for sale!

I purchased the Chaser directly from Adventure Trailers Dec. 28, 2006. We towed home and stored our my garage waiting for Spring. It was first used on June 2, 2007, less than two years ago. When not in use it has been kept in our heated garage. It's in great condition and there is nothing wrong with it, everything works. It has the typical minor paint chips and wear from traveling off-highway.

My guess is that the Chaser has about 4,000-miles on the chassis, one big 2,000-mile trip to the Expedition Trophy in 2007 and some closer, regional trips in Calif/Nevada. It has never been on it's side or even bumped into anything. The wheel bearings were recently cleaned and repacked, new seals (a few months ago & less than 100-miles). It is ready to use!

Tent & Rack

This is a fully optioned trailer with nearly every option offered at the time and some additional extras. I'm selling it because I have other camping options, not because I don't like it. The tent rack is a Safari (the brand AT used in 2007), and it was upgraded to three cross bars to support the Eezi-Awn 1800 tent, not the original two it came with. The Eezi-Awn tent also has the upgraded, thicker/stouter hinge brackets. I don't care to separate the Eezi-Awn tent from the trailer, I'm selling them as a unit. I can remember sleeping in the tent about 17-night, round up to 20 if you like, that's about how many nights/times it was used.

Items Included/Equipment List:

-Fuel/Water can holders (no gas cans)

-Water tank/pump

-Stove shelf/kitchen table, Baltic Birch

-12-volt Auxiliary system/outlets

-Group 31 Lifeline AGM deep cycle battery

-Electric braked axle

-New anodized Lock N Roll multi-axis coupler (I'm keeping the original painted coupler as a spare).

-Eezi-Awn 1800 tent

-Safari rack system

-Tailgate

-Engel 45 fridge/freezer

-fridge locking plate

Other Items/Notes:

-If you don't want/need the Engel MT45 I will reduce the asking price by $500.00.

-The original Scepter style AT fuel/water can carriers are included, but not the gas cans.

-Trailer has a very useful, custom stainless-steel sink that sits on the edge of the water tank and trailer box. (see picture)

-Two stainless-steel 'stove shelf' trays that AT offered before the current Baltic Birch stove shelf (the trailer comes with all three of them).

-Wheels are the original steel 16x8" (not bent, mint, I always used matching aluminum rims), Toyota 6 on 5.5" bolt pattern.

-Tires are LT265/75R16D BFG MT (not KM2) in mint condition, 19/32" (full) tread depth (went on one short trip before becoming spares, then were remounted for this sale)

-I have a custom 25.5" solid hitch extension that allowed me to open my tire swing-away on the rear of my Toyota. If you need/want the extension I will included it. Although it extends the wheelbase of the trailer when in use, it allows for trailer jackknife on tight switchbacks which I found very useful. A longer wheelbase also tows/backs-up easier.

I own the trailer and have the title in my possession. The trailer is in Reno, Nevada.
Some of the these photos are from when the trailer was new in my driveway.

Interested parties can send me a PM or email at:

photowrite AT charter DOT net

$9,000.00 ($8,500.00 without the fridge)

Thanks,

James

OntheTrail-172729.jpg

OpenSet-Up-064616.jpg

StainlessTrays095949.jpg

Fridge-095158.jpg

Shockstires-100313.jpg

Sinkcrop2IMG_6133-1.jpg

Last edited:

Reata Rover

Adventurer
Any other time, I would be all over it. Just a little concerned in these times to part with cash. Awesome trailer though.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
James, I can't believe you're selling it. Someone's going to get one nice trailer. Having seen this in person, I can say that James is real particular about taking care of his gear.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
It was looking like the Chaser was going to be sold, but the potential buyer doesn't want/need the Eezi-Awn tent as he already owns a RTT. Understandable.

I should state that I don't care to separate the tent from the trailer, I want to sell them together as a unit.

go4aryd

Adventurer
Bump for a nice trailer.

If anyone wants a nice Eezi-Awn 1800 tent for their custom trailer or other use, PM me ASAP. It is the only thing keeping me from my new trailer. I am heading to S. Utah this week if anyone wants to arrange a closer pick-up of the tent.

3voices

Bump for a nice trailer.

If anyone wants a nice Eezi-Awn 1800 tent for their custom trailer or other use, PM me ASAP. It is the only thing keeping me from my new trailer. I am heading to S. Utah this week if anyone wants to arrange a closer pick-up of the tent.

PM sent

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Trailer

Hi, I don't see any mention on your add about the partner stove itself, if for sale, I'll be interested.
thanks!
izzy

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Stove?

I sent you a PM.

Not sure what you are asking?

If the Partner Steel stove is for sale without the trailer you're interested in the stove, or if the trailer comes with a Partner Steel stove you're interested in the Chaser?

The Partner Stove was not listed on purpose as I plan to keep it.

Hi, I don't see any mention on your add about the partner stove itself, if for sale, I'll be interested.
thanks!
izzy

Last edited:

spressomon

Expedition Leader
I can personally attest to the supreme condition of this particular Chaser. You would be hard pressed to find a used Chaser in this near new condition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1