2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (TJ) 8560 miles

Explorer 1

Explorer 1
Met with the owner this morning, the following should be helpful.

While the vehicle has Montana plates, it was garage in California the entire time.
Even with the low engine mileage, the oil was changed once a year regardless of the driven annual mileage.
The jeep was pulled behind the motorhome approximately 30,000 miles with the t-case in neutral setting.

Thanks,
Fred
Explorer 1

Explorer 1

Explorer 1
Lot's of looks but no offer, so I'm going to advertise it.

Thanks,
Fred
Explorer 1

IMG_2688_zpsz6cvrbyh.jpg

IMG_2697_zpslr2nhd0p.jpg

IMG_2698_zpsdueuktis.jpg

Explorer 1

Explorer 1
FYI........final sale price was $27,500.00

Someone on the forum should have picked it up for the $23,000.

Thanks,
Fred
Explorer 1

Happykamper

Explorer
Why do you say that ? It was on long enough if someone felt it was a great buy they would have grabbed it. Just an observation and an honest question.

Explorer 1

Explorer 1
a time honored method to impress members, tell everyone how dumb they are.

I guess I'd have to include myself as one of the dumb one's........a resaler picked it up from me for $21,000 and turned right the next day and sold it for the 27,500.

Point is, if you have something unique and know where to advertise it, it appears easy to get top dollar.

No intent to expose anyone's "dumbness". I know I do for myself without anyone help.

It just think it would have been grand from someone on the Forum to have picked it up.

Thanks,
Fred
Explorer 1

Happykamper

Explorer
Why does it matter... So you said FYI IT SOLD FOR 27,500 . Wanting folks to assume you got more :)! Then you come back with this ? As I said why does it matter ? No one wanted it , you sold ....a simple SOLD would have done .
Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive ..

Danimal

Adventurer
Why does it matter... So you said FYI IT SOLD FOR 27,500 . Wanting folks to assume you got more :)! Then you come back with this ? As I said why does it matter ? No one wanted it , you sold ....a simple SOLD would have done .

Were you ever going to buy this vehicle? No? So just trolling people's sale ads, then? C'mon, dude.

Dan

Happykamper

Explorer
Dan just interested in why. I buy jeeps all the time, this I watched as people had to pry info from seller. I may have one of the best jeep collections around. Well at least I'm not in last place. So yes I was interested. Do you and me a favor and stay out of it. Your *** umpton made that out of you.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor

Here's the ***umption- Why assume he was trying to deceive- deceive what? He was honest, explained how/why it occurred, etc. Now he's the bad guy for too much transparency. Amazing!!

OP- congrats on the sale! And the info- real time data for wholesale/retail numbers for a unique find!
Cheers!!

Happykamper

Explorer
Unlike you and the Navion expeariance , one untruth after another there mr. Rover trader . Besides like you the interested folks had to pull info out one piece at a time .
Mind your own dishonest business . I know it first hand from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy