sumnrfam

SOLD // SOLD // SOLD. :sombrero:

Thanks for looking, Wade

SUMNRFAM

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:

Ramjet

Explorer
I have seen this truck up close and personal, you will not find a better truck anywhere. Unless you purchase a new one. GLWTS

sumnrfam

Will this truck be at Overland Expo next weekend by chance? -Patrick

Patrick,, sorry Brother,,It has been the last 2 years, but this year we will be up @ Humboldt State watching my son's graduation :wings:,, He is as bummed as I am to be missing Expo :safari-rig:, such a great event!!

Have a great time,,

Wade

sumnrfam

Thanks "Imeh", replied with my phone number,:bowdown:

Bump for the midweek :safari-rig:

Wont be completely heart broken if we end up keeping it and just getting a Finch Shell,,the extra 10" of living space wont kill us, :( ,, and Short wheelbases are COOL :wings:

Thanks for looking , Wade

eyemgh

This is undoubtedly the coolest Tacoma I've ever seen. The mods are right, but not over the top. I love the form follows function austerity. Were I in the market, I'd snap this one up. Nice work! :clapsmile

Mike

fatbob29r

Good looking Tacoma.... I'm in the market, and this is almost exactly what I was looking for (wanted an Auto looks like manual)

sumnrfam

This is undoubtedly the coolest Tacoma I've ever seen. The mods are right, but not over the top. I love the form follows function austerity. Were I in the market, I'd snap this one up. Nice work! :clapsmile

Mike

Thanks Brother for the compliments :wavey:, has been a great ride ,, but the long bed ,, and Eagle shell camper are calling :sombrero:

Good looking Tacoma.... I'm in the market, and this is almost exactly what I was looking for (wanted an Auto looks like manual)

Fatbob,, you are correct Sir,, :bowdown:, 6spd manny,,, LOVE IT!!!!,, Thanks :wavey:

m3at333hp

Adventurer
I saw this truck in person. It is the cleanest used Tacoma you will find, period. Immaculate. It was a tough call for us not to buy it (wife doesn't know how to drive a manual). GLWS, wade!

sumnrfam

I saw this truck in person. It is the cleanest used Tacoma you will find, period. Immaculate. It was a tough call for us not to buy it (wife doesn't know how to drive a manual). GLWS, wade!

Thanks Brother :clapsmile,,, Just posted up the Shell & Rack seperately :sombrero:,

Wade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1