2011 Hotshot Conversion

Here is some updated progress pictures. Maybe I’m not posting in the right spot seems like this forum doesn’t get much traction

Attachments

• IMG_3395.jpeg
    IMG_3395.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3394.jpeg
    IMG_3394.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3393.jpeg
    IMG_3393.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3392.jpeg
    IMG_3392.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3391.jpeg
    IMG_3391.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3390.jpeg
    IMG_3390.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3389.jpeg
    IMG_3389.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3388.jpeg
    IMG_3388.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3387.jpeg
    IMG_3387.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3386.jpeg
    IMG_3386.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 43

Deleted Member 183

Maybe I’m not posting in the right spot seems like this forum doesn’t get much traction

You are posting in the right place, the only problem is that times have changed.

A decade and a half ago, there were all kinds of folks "tinkering" on their adventure rigs (Mike & myself included), now not so much. My guess is there are several factors why, the cost of fuel, the availability of quality used medium heavyduty 4x4 trucks ( most that go on the market now are beat to ********), state environmental regulations, the cost of materials/ components, and our plain old "sucky" economy. Let's face it, someone that is building up a rig like yours has to have enough "disposable income" to build & play with big toys like these.

I think that another reason why you might not be getting much response on your thread here on Expo is that there is starting to be a trend where some original posters ( not you) of threads that just "post to boast" and slam people that reply to their threads with questions/ opinions/ suggestions.

Your rig looks great!

speroleon

Nice work. Looking very good! Woodwork looks top notch. We had been waiting for an update.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

So more progress the shower is all completed and the fixtures are in as well as the nautilus sliding shower door IMG_5326.jpeg
Sorry I know that isn’t the best picture but you get the idea for now. Also did a custom stainless steel shower pan as well as a teak shower mat. I also recently purchased a PCI radio intercom system with head sets for inside the cab, it was kind of loud in there, I’ve have since kill-matted the back wall as well as the roof so we will see how that makes a difference but I plan on doing the intercom system so you can talk to each other without yelling, it also plays music and does phone calls as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1