2012 Ram 3500 ARB Front Bumper Install

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
I have received the bumper just curious if anyone has installed one and if you have any insights or guidance.

Thanks!

Kingsize24

I have twice. I'd say assemble as much as possible in whatever format you want it. Full guard, center only, etc. Then use an engine hoist. It's WAY easier to assemble it completely seperate from the frame, then bolting it together piece by piece on the truck. Both times I did it by myself with a hoist, but ANY help is good help.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
I have twice. I'd say assemble as much as possible in whatever format you want it. Full guard, center only, etc. Then use an engine hoist. It's WAY easier to assemble it completely seperate from the frame, then bolting it together piece by piece on the truck. Both times I did it by myself with a hoist, but ANY help is good help.
Thanks....is there any cutting or is it a direct bolt up? Can I add a winch later without taking the bumper off or should I do the winch now?

Kingsize24

Winch has to go on before its bolted up. And yes, it's a direct bolt up minus two drill points for locating the frame to bumper attachment, which is similar to most other aftermarket bumper installs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal