2014 Granite Rubicon Unlimited JK350 Expedition Build

LPIII

Observer
Yes, on automatic rigs the driveshaft swap was necessary for the pre- pentastar builds. I am a Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram dealer, I also represent AEV. In a landscape strewn with upfitters AEV is a good fit for us because it is all covered under the Chrysler's warranty.

west_ok

Adventurer
Yes, on automatic rigs the driveshaft swap was necessary for the pre- pentastar builds. I am a Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram dealer, I also represent AEV. In a landscape strewn with upfitters AEV is a good fit for us because it is all covered under the Chrysler's warranty.

How about re-gearing that not necessary with the Pentastar either?

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Wow! that was pretty quick! :beer:
Looks like the left rear seat head rest has been removed. Do the rear seat head rests get the AEV logos as well?
Would be cool if they send you progress pictures.
Very cool stuff!

HAFICON

Adventurer
Nice.. I want that gauge cluster.. AEV is one of the better companies IMO, I love how they take their Jeeps all over the world and test them.. wish I could go.

Great set up you choose.

SKT

Already looking MUCH better!

Before:

attachment.php

After:

attachment.php

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Looking awesome!
Man they work fast. Can't wait to read a "drive report". Sure looks awesome sitting on those big tires. :beer:

west_ok

Adventurer
Nice.. I want that gauge cluster.. AEV is one of the better companies IMO, I love how they take their Jeeps all over the world and test them.. wish I could go.

Great set up you choose.

Thanks, I haven't seen one in person yet they look good in pics. Agreed they seem to be very thorough with their design and testing I'd love to join them someday!

Already looking MUCH better!

Before:

attachment.php

After:

attachment.php

Thanks, it almost doesn't even look like the same Jeep!

Looking awesome!
Man they work fast. Can't wait to read a "drive report". Sure looks awesome sitting on those big tires. :beer:

Thanks, yeah they have been much faster than I expected. They almost have it wrapped up.

BJBayless099 005 copy.jpg
BJBayless099 002.JPG

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
sweet rig. very nice. I love AEV gear. I would love to drop my jeep off and say here, full monty including hemi please! you have 5 days. ha ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1