2016 Conqueror UEV 440

jsek29

Observer
FOR SALE: 2016 Conqueror UEV 440

Current location: Reno, Nevada, USA

Description: This is a rare find! For only a couple of years were the Conqueror trailers that were imported to the States manufactured in South Africa. After that, manufacturing of US imported Conqueror trailers are done in China, where they come out weighing 25% more than the trailers manufactured in South Africa.

This 2016 Conqueror UEV 440 was made in South Africa. It is US specs, US vin number and Titled in Oregon. We have loved this trailer! But we are needing to make a change to a setup that is ALL weather friendly (freezing temperatures). We picked it up from the factory in South Africa and traveled southern and eastern Africa at a leisurely pace for 2 years. It had service at the factory before leaving Africa for the States to make any needed repairs to the manufacturers specs. We have used it as our home base, but have taken excellent care of it, including proper bearing services. It tows wonderfully and doesn’t notice rough and off camber trails.

- 1 Queen Bed (new mattress custom made 2018) & 1 Double Bed (original, but re-upholstered)
- 40 gallon water tank with inline filter, has only ever had drinking water in it
- Webasto diesel cabin & water heater
- Kitchen slide upgrade of custom stainless countertop and Partner Steel Stove
- 90L National Luna fridge/freezer
- 2 x 100AH Lithium Ion batteries
- Neutron 12 power distribution with AC to DC and DC to DC charging
- 345W of solar mounted to the top with Victron 100V/30A solar charge controller (added Spring 2022)
- 180W mobile solar panel
- All cords/cables for solar and shore power charging included
- Power Guard Dog Surge Protector 30A
- 1000W inverter
- Cabin pressure fan that keeps dust out while driving off-road
- 270º awning over kitchen and back door, with 3 corner extensions allowing for more shade and one wall
- Outdoor shower with enclosure
- Lots of storage, including all original storage boxes (4)
- 1 Gallon propane tank
- Max Coupling Hitch
- 8 Lug Hubs and Wheels (including spare)
- Lifetime 3 position folding table
- Kitchen dishes included
- Rubber mat under carpet added for insulation and comfort (Spring 2022)
- extra parts, including wheel bearing seals

Price: $40,000 or reasonable offer

Known Problems: Normal wear and tear and some paint chips from off-road use.
C5ACC10B-B8E2-4281-AEC5-6109C8596052.jpeg
IMG_6691.jpegIMG_6925.jpegIMG_8946.jpegCM_C_14.jpegCM_C_9.jpeg
IMG_7684.jpeg
IMG_6730.jpeg

jsek29

Observer
What are these 3 weight ratings? : dry / loaded / hitch; what did you tow it with/engine?
What are these 3 weight ratings? : dry / loaded / hitch; what did you tow it with/engine?

We have never weighed our trailer. I don’t know the hitch weight. From the manufacturer, dry weight is 2974 lbs, and GVWR is 3968 lbs. It tows well, without any wagging, which tells me it doesn’t have too much weight behind the axle, and that the hitch weight is not too light.

We tow it with a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a Cummins 4BT.

KD702

That is my dream trailer, I just don't have the dream salary to go with it .....? good luck on the sale!

jsek29

Observer
Is this still for sale? What lug pattern are the wheels?

It sure is still for sale! The wheels and hubs ate 8 on 6.5”. That said, the hubs are fairly easy to switch, they are a standard Dexter 7 ton axle hub. I think you can find those in multiple lug patterns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal