2018 F150 FX4 3.5L Crew Cab - New England SOLD

fsiegels727

Great looking truck! As a fellow owner of a black f150, I love what you've done with the overall look and functionality of the truck. Can I ask, how do you like the Westin winch mount? Feel free to pm me if you want, and in the meantime I'm forwarding your listing to my folks in S. NH, who are in the market for a good truck.

thanks for the response! The Westin winch cradle is solid! Bomb proof construction bolted straight to the frame. The cradle and brush guard are independent units so you can have either one without the other. I wanted the winch to be super accessible which is something the Westin bumper does! If you have any more specific questions about it let me know! The truck was actually featured on Westins Instagram a few times!

DEB72148-395B-4506-8CAC-70F2AE19B5F8.jpeg

84FLH

Is that a duty MK18 or personal; or both? EOT 550. Looks like Magpul flip ups. Who makes the can? Surefire light I think, but possibly OWL (much more candela than SF and a little bigger but worth the trade off). Chest rig or carrier, hard to tell but pretty thin shoulder straps for carrier. Is that a handgrip with retaining strap in the box? Orange stretcher? Everything's ready for action at moment's notice. Even the mag behind driver seat.

LEO or just a firm believer in the state motto?

By the way, it's a nice truck, too!

GLWS.

fsiegels727

Is that a duty MK18 or personal; or both? EOT 550. Looks like Magpul flip ups. Who makes the can? Surefire light I think, but possibly OWL (much more candela than SF and a little bigger but worth the trade off). Chest rig or carrier, hard to tell but pretty thin shoulder straps for carrier. Is that a handgrip with retaining strap in the box? Orange stretcher? Everything's ready for action at moment's notice. Even the mag behind driver seat.

LEO or just a firm believer in the state motto?

By the way, it's a nice truck, too!

GLWS.

haha pretty accurate on everything, Spiritus Systems carrier, the setup is a sig MCX 300blk and the strap is a sling retaining strap. SF light that’ll get upgraded to a modlite some day. The orange thing are just traction boards. Firm believer in the state motto but I do use my truck for “work things” so I’ll leave it at that ?
I do run an MK18 and the can is a YHM

6F709750-F834-4073-B4CC-4557C90EFF48.jpeg

84FLH

To the trained eye, the watch tells a story and the payload confirms it. The Crye multicam must be in there somewhere. Great gear ready for rapid reaction; a modern update to the Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared".

GLWS and stay loose.....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1