2018 Patriot Camper Like NEW- PRICE DROP

prankin

$37,500 - was listed at $38,500

Original price was $41,000 less than a year ago.
Purchased July 2018 with limited use. This Patriot Camper Trailer is in Excellent Condition. We are selling because we can’t get enough use out of it and want someone to be able to truly enjoy it!
This Camper Trailer has been taken care of and well maintained throughout the past 7 months. Only our family has used it. It is perfect for everything from family camping trips to extreme overland adventures. Voted Australia’s Off-road Camper Trailer of the Year 5 Years in a row. This lightweight and compact design allows for effortless towing in any terrain.

Features:
- QuickPitch Integrated Tent (easy setup, durability & rainfall distribution)
o King Bed with Comfortable Inner Spring Mattress
  • Rigilite Hybrid Chassis (aluminum outriggers reduce tare weight)
  • DO35 Hitch (360 articulation)
  • X-Cruise Suspension (adjustable airbag suspension for independent leveling)
  • Full Slideout Kitchen (2 burner stove, Weber Grill, Fridge/Freezer/Wide Sink)
  • Roof Top Ten featuring King Bed with lighting and charging ports
  • Weatherproof Annex for additional sleeping (3 adults/4 kids)
  • Water Tank – 40 Gallons
  • Shower (Warm water from Propane)
  • Power Station
o Fusion Sterio
o Redarc Total Vehicle Management System
o Deep Cycle Batteries
o 350W Inverter
o 240V Charge Point
o LED Lighting Suite
  • Micky Thompson MTZ tires
  • 70 ft of storage across 8 usable compartments

Payment Accepted: Cash or Cashier’s Check

Attachments

• Patriot 1.jpg
    Patriot 1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 2,493
  • Patriot 3.jpg
    Patriot 3.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 2,565
  • Patriot 4.jpg
    Patriot 4.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,560
  • Patriot 5.jpg
    Patriot 5.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,448
  • Patriot 6.jpg
    Patriot 6.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2,458
  • Patriot 8.jpg
    Patriot 8.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 2,363
  • Patriot 9.jpg
    Patriot 9.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 2,299
Last edited:

fireball

Explorer
Cool video, cool camper! My AT trailer has the airbag suspension and the absolute nicest part is how easy it is to level out at camp. The Patriot has an even fancier powered system.

GLWS!

prankin

Cool video, cool camper! My AT trailer has the airbag suspension and the absolute nicest part is how easy it is to level out at camp. The Patriot has an even fancier powered system.

GLWS!
Yeah they are amazing! We hope it goes to a great home for someone to use and get out for some great adventures!

79CHKCHK

Long Time Lurker
What a deal! I have owned an X1GT for 6 months now, anyone who purchases will not be disappointed. The build quality and attention to detail is fantastic, and the options on the 2018s makes this a great deal. 2019 models saw a jump in price and what was standard on the 2018s is now offered in a couple different add on packages that bring the price up to $45,000-$47,000, plus about $2,000+ delivery. Anyone needing details can contact Exploration Outfitters in Mead, Oklahoma, the only US authorized dealer. Matt and his team offer excellent customer service. GLWS, sad you have to sell.

blackhawkip

Observer
Is this still available and does this have the Webasto Tent Heater?

Don't know if it is sold or not but it does NOT have the Webasto based on the pictures posted. I am running a fixed-mounted Propex HS2800 heater in my Patriot and it will run you out of the tent with heat. Camped in temps in the low 20's without issue.

Good luck! They are nice and you won't be disappointed if you buy one.

catronro

Don't know if it is sold or not but it does NOT have the Webasto based on the pictures posted. I am running a fixed-mounted Propex HS2800 heater in my Patriot and it will run you out of the tent with heat. Camped in temps in the low 20's without issue.

Good luck! They are nice and you won't be disappointed if you buy one.

Thanks blackhawkip. I just ordered a brand new one last week, should be here in August! Do you have a write up on your Propex HS2800 setup? Pics and info?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design