2019 Boreas XT - SoCal

Eunice

Hi! Just wondering why you are selling? We are in the gather information stage before buying. Thanks.

Jamccain

I'm moving cross country for a new job and won't have a truck or storage in my new apartment (moving from wide open spaces into a city).

Mo1

Great Condition! 2019 Boreas XT off-road overland camper trailer. Has all features to get off the grid: solar power and battery, full kitchen, instant water heater, shower, maxxair fan, independent suspension, electric brakes, 20 gallon tank, queen size mattress, canopy with screened in room, furnace and lots of storage. Low miles and gentle use. Note there are some differences between the 2019 model and the current edition. The new camper starts at 35K with a long waitlist. If you want immediate adventures this is your chance to be in this new trailer before summer!

I have made a few upgrades to this trailer including:
- Two 2 gallon rotopax for fuel
- Upgraded Fridge with Insulating Cover
- Shower Room Awning
- ARB Complete Awning Room

Price: $26,500

Note: Some photos I borrowed from others. I can send as many photos or videos as you'd like. I will add more photos later this week. This DOES NOT include a roof top tent, but that photo shows you can put one on top (the roof rails are there) and is meant to show the full awning room deployed.
I'm moving cross country for a new job and won't have a truck or storage in my new apartment (moving from wide open spaces into a city).
Hello, is your trailer still available?
Thanks @
!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal