3/4 ton or 1 ton platform? 250 or 350. 2500 or 3500

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I have a FWC on a 2021 F250 Crewcab. 4x4. 6 foot bed. 6.2 gas engine. Payload is 3300 pounds. Love the truck with the FWC. Have no problems, plenty of power.
FWC is about 1150 pounds. Only real advise i would give you is to look at payload. F350 may not necessarily have more payload. So many variables, packages and accessories that payloads vary a lot between trucks.
I would imagine your camper is hundreds of pounds heavier wet with "stuff'. Still plenty light for a popup. Maybe someday they'll have underbed storage like the flatbed model.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I would imagine your camper is hundreds of pounds heavier wet with "stuff'. Still plenty light for a popup. Maybe someday they'll have underbed storage like the flatbed model. I drove a recently Carli equipped Pintop setup F-250. 4-door longbed,6.2 cab high camper with construction rack,315-70-17 BFG's and a RT. It performed brilliantly. The power was decent but the average mileage read 8.9 mpg on the dash. He had just driven home from Gonzaga Bay on his bumpstops as one Firestone bag popped. He had Carli's soft springs which the garage advised against as he would be dependent on psi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1