3- TRD emblems for sale. Brand new!

LJ_24

Adventurer
PLS PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! Lots of people are interested in these so I thought I could get a small group buy going? I think I can buy more of these emblems, just trying to help you guys out:victory:

I'm selling 3 brand new TRD emblems. $7 each shipped, if you buy all three...its $18 shipped. PM me if interested:)

Paypal is preferred but if you pay by money order, I will not ship until it clears:victory:

I make sure to personally check all the emblems before they get shipped because I dont want you guys to have any kind of damaged emblem on your rigs

update! November 8, 2010 I have about 15 emblems left over from the first set of orders! There will be no wait on the second batch of orders because I ordered more than enough! First 15 will have no wait! If you ordered emblems in the first batch but did not pay, pls try to keep to your word. I tried assuming that nobody would back out and just paid for some of them out of my own pocket but now I have extras...hoping that everyone who ordered will pay me. To those that have paid, thank you for the easy transaction
here are the pictures of the emblems!

Attachments

• DSC06754.jpg
    DSC06754.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I'll take them, I've got a couple peeling off of my Tacoma and they paint is now blemished underneat. Easiest to cover them with another sticker. PayPal addy?

cruiseroutfit

Got your PM, so do you have these now or do you need to order them? I can order them from Toyota or eBay if you have to order them. For that matter are they OE emblems or reproductions?

RusM

Adventurer
Got your PM, so do you have these now or do you need to order them? I can order them from Toyota or eBay if you have to order them. For that matter are they OE emblems or reproductions?
Yeah, what's the score here? I want two if they're legit.

LJ_24

Adventurer

Kurt,

I know that you are one of the most knowledgeable cruiserheads out there and I obviously do not have the knowledge that you have regarding OE quality. In fact, when I posted these emblems my intention was just to sell the 3 emblems that I had leftover(cos I decided that two emblems were good enough for my hundy, or else it would be a rolling emblem). I have run these emblems on my truck for months with no issues(cracking, peeling or fading). The only reason I wanted to order more for people to buy is because I felt bad about telling people that I sold them to somebody else before they could contact me! No flaming necessary towards me, but I will gladly post more pictures if people do not my judgment on quality. I will post pictures tomorrow, if you decide you want them then I will add you to the group buy, otherwise pls dont flame me for my intent to help

I cant believe I just wrote a paragraph:Wow1:

cruiseroutfit

...otherwise pls dont flame me for my intent to help...

I surely didn't mean my previous post to come across as a flame, not my style. I was just extremely confused, I thought I spoke up first on the ones you had and then I got an PM the said otherwise. I guess I should have replied in the PM but I noticed you changed the original post so I figured we could discuss it here. I'm not super picky about OEM verus non, I was just hoping to get something coming sooner than later. I'm still interested and will follow up with a PM when I send the PayPal

LJ_24

Adventurer
I surely didn't mean my previous post to come across as a flame, not my style. I was just extremely confused, I thought I spoke up first on the ones you had and then I got an PM the said otherwise. I guess I should have replied in the PM but I noticed you changed the original post so I figured we could discuss it here. I'm not super picky about OEM verus non, I was just hoping to get something coming sooner than later. I'm still interested and will follow up with a PM when I send the PayPal

Kurt, I actually should have told you about them being sold, which I thought I did.Sorry bout the confusion:) However, just to make sure that you are satisfied with the order, I want to tell you that these are described as plastic bubble/blister type emblems not the aluminum(which is what others may be looking for)

Pls do not make fun of me for the next link but its the best one I could find as an example of plastic bubble type emblems:bike_rider:

http://www.streetperformance.com/m/cats/201-body-exterior/3665-emblem/307-trd.html

Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions, and it was a good thing that you asked the question that you did, Kurt:victory:

LJ_24

Adventurer
Heres a picture of the emblem when on my 100 series, perfect size for the lower hatch:sombrero:

Attachments

• DSC06748.JPG
    DSC06748.JPG
    639.2 KB · Views: 100

LJ_24

Adventurer
Emblems are $5 shipped each! Just need to get rid of them! Each additional emblem is $1 less! Buy 3 and get 1 free! Pm me if you are interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1