91 Toyota SR-5 Looks a little too plain it needs something??????

Help me out here I'm trying to figure out what it needs. I want it to stand out, but at the same time I don't want it looking too shady???? What do you guys think?

023.jpg

blackmonte

Observer
Some black wheels ? I love the white Trucks with black bullbar,black wheels. your truck looks good to me though

slus

Adventurer
If it were me, I'd throw the grill guard in the trash, put on skinnier tires, go back to stock fender surrounds, and keep it a nice clean stock truck, but that's just me:sombrero:

I agree with you I already took it off but am thinking of getting something nicer. But believe me whatever I put on it this truck is not getting a spec of salt on it. I wax it like every 2 months. Still no rust not even on the frame (outstanding for a Yoda)

Explorer
Help me out here I'm trying to figure out what it needs.

Gas?

Oil change?

Grease?

Spare tire?

Lighter?

Alignment?

Tune up?

Frame inspection?

Lug wrench?

Jack?

Shovel?

Jumper cables?

Recovery points?

Tow strap?

Tool kit?

First aid kit?

Patch kit?

Spare food/Water?

Fire extinguisher?

Flash light?

Maps?

Spare fuel?

Spare Belts?

Radiator repair kit?

Cooler/Fridge?

Tent?

Sleeping bag?

Stove?

Beauty is only skin deep.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I really dig the graphics, loved the funky stuff Toyota used to do. About all I'd do is put on a bull bar. Old Toyota Cruisers, Hiluxes, etc. just look right with an ARB IMVHO.

I'm not very familiar with that but how much do you think something like that will run? It needs more lights. You think something like a Prerunner Bumper would look good?

adrenaline503

Explorer
Like others said, lose the brush guard. Some skinny tires, new fluids, belts. Get some skids and sliders. Flip Pac? Wildernest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1

Members online