Alignment specs

RCsGX

Can anyone verify these alignment specs to be accurate?

I installed Icon coil overs 2 days ago and I had Toyota do a front end alignment today and I'm not happy with the after specs, even though they're all in the machines "green zone". If I had more time to wait I would've had them try it again but I already waited 2 1/2hrs. and I needed to leave. I told them I'll bring it back after Christmas. Does anyone have any before and after alignment spec sheets from their GX, lifted or stock?

Here are my specs:

BEFORE
FRONT LEFT
Camber: 0.9°
Caster: 2.1°
Toe: 0.26°

FRONT RIGHT
Camber: 0.2°
Caster: 2.3°
Toe: - 0.23°

TOTAL TOE
0.03°

STEER AHEAD
0.24°

AFTER
FRONT LEFT
Camber: 0.7°
Caster: 3.4°
Toe: 0.02°

FRONT RIGHT
Camber: 0.0°
Caster: 2.7°
Toe: 0.02°

TOTAL TOE
0.05°

STEER AHEAD
0.00°

86tuning

Adventurer
If it drives straight I wouldn't worry too much about it. Especially if there is no pulling to one side under moderate-hard braking.

That said, ideally the caster would be the same on both sides, or within 1/4 degree, which is a very small angle.

1/4" over 60" or five feet is 1/4 degree. It is a very small number. When we do race car alignments we put sand bags or iron plates on the drivers floor to simulate the drivers weight.

Fwiw, even 1 degree difference in caster won't really make the handling bad.

Did you do upper adjustable arms, or just the springs and shocks?

RCsGX

It drives straight as an arrow and no pulling what so ever even under hard braking. Since the left has almost one degree of camber shouldn't it be pulling slightly to the left?

And no I didn't install aftermarket UCAs, I'm still using the stock arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1