Anyone live in or near Dallas, TX

WburtonJ

Hey guys,

I am a college student here in dallas and I am looking to make a few mods to my 2004 WJ,
i do not have the resources here at school to install these new parts to my car such as tools facilities etc...
i also dont want pay $$$ for the labor
is there anyone in the area that would want to give a helping hand so I can get these new parts on asap!?
if so, let me know

i hope to hear from yall soon

ride on

WburtonJ

cyclic

Adventurer
Man, I'm 4 hours south of you. About an hour north of Austin. I'd be more than willing to help, but hopefully someone closer will chime in.

WburtonJ

i want to add 4 OME 3inch springs, 3 rubicon express shocks, a steering stabilizer, and a front track bar, maybe some sway bar end links also.
you think you could help?

WburtonJ

really!? thatd be awesome, where exactly are you?

if i cant find anyone closer than you, i would be very interested
keep in touch!

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
really!? thatd be awesome, where exactly are you?

if i cant find anyone closer than you, i would be very interested
keep in touch!

Not sure why, but Jeeps are just drawn to my driveway! :sombrero:

We will need to find a weekend when I am in town. There is also an alignment shop down the street from my house. You will need that after the lift and tie rods.

I am trying to sneak away on a hiking trip this weekend, but maybe we could try for next weekend. We could knock out your junk in the morning, then paint my trailer after. I think Scott had a couple things to work on as well (still need a rear main seal, right?).

Funny how that works...
Not sure why, but Jeeps are just drawn to my driveway! :sombrero:

I think Scott had a couple things to work on as well (still need a rear main seal, right?).

Front, crank seal actually.. oh and that thing called an "oil pan" not sure where to find it though. I dont want to get my hands dirty, honestly, so will you do it for me?:)

miyvh7

In Rockwall

If you still need help send me a PM as I have several collage kids already running in and out here so what is one more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpinkall1