Awesome 2002 Chevy Express 2500 Custom Camper Van with all new parts Strong running v8 engine & custom camper van build Price Lowered !!! ($16,600)

Whitelotus369

Most people want 4wd on this site.

You aren't far from Phoenix, so you should be able to get a fair price on Facebook, or Craigslist.
Yes I have just listed it on craigslist and Facebook Phoenix actually
🙏🏼😇 hopefully the right person will show up this weekend and buy it ! :) thx

Whitelotus369

Yes I have just listed it on craigslist and Facebook Phoenix actually
🙏🏼😇 hopefully the right person will show up this weekend and buy it ! :) thx
Ps…because of the new bfg all terrains I drove it this winter and never had an issue it drove through a ton of snow and ice and handled great :)

Whitelotus369

List it on eBay with no reserve.
Thankyou 🤓 I have it listed on EBay but not as an auction. I am new to EBay too so I’m trying to change it to an auction but I’m not sure how to. I did change the price on there to $17,500 obo 🙏😊

Whitelotus369

I’m new to this forum and I was told it’s the best place to sell my adventure van. Is there some tips on how to get it to sell fast now that I’ve found the farm truck I need? Or am I doing anything wrong ? Anyone have any advice on how to sell this awesome van quicker ? 🤍🙏🏼😇
Most people want 4wd on this site.

You aren't far from Phoenix, so you should be able to get a fair price on Facebook, or Craigslist.
Ps…I was originally going to have this van converted to a 4x4 which my mechanic said is very possible , but as good as it handled in snow and ice and mud so far I haven’t needed it yet :)

Whitelotus369

*** UPDATE ***price lowered ***today to $16,600 (over $23k invested in the van)
I found a perfect truck today to buy and it won’t last so I really need to sell my van asap ! Anyone with interest message me I’m open to offers that are reasonable ***

2002 Custom Chevy Express 2500 camper van.
Awesome new Custom Tan / Sand & black
Rhino Liner paint / finish on body and bumpers / fenders &
New parts all around.
Engine runs perfect and strong
Engine completely gone through and all parts replaced.
Custom wood interior
Insulated
Tinted windows
Custom ventilation fans
Viper alarm system
Custom bed platform and memory foam Matress
Interior lights all around, reading lights
HDMI / usb Tv screen
Solar refrigerator
Fold out table and swiveling drivers seat
$3k solar system, panel, inverter and batteries
Brand new BF Goodrich all terrain tires
Custom wheels
Back up camera
Water holding tanks & water pump
Fold out sink w/ grey water hose
Solar shower bag
Portable luggable loo
12v heated blanket
Comes with a ton of tools and extra parts and a folding bike
$23k invested
Asking $16,600 price just lowered
Must sell asap to buy a farm truck
Awesome camper van runs and drives perfect. Located in Prescott Az.

If anyone on here has a 2008 or newer full size 4x4 truck that they want to send me pictures of for a possible trade, I’m open to trade ONLY if the truck has fairly low miles and has a large truck bed with or without a camper shell. Must have good of road high ply tires and enigine must be fully running strong and maintained. I’m open to trade asap because I need a farm truck yesterday. So I either need to sell it in the next few days or find the right truck to trade it for. I’m telling you guys this van is so awesome it’s just not the vehicle I need to build out my farm I’m renting trucks to haul materials and I need to buy or trade for one asap . Thankyou for reading this 😇
Price lowered to $16,600 today !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh