Beater Wagon

Kingsize24

Almost have everything in now. Bought a new Borgeson 800124 with the big oversized bearings and sent it out for hydraulic ports to be added for possible future upgrades. Also got some EMF bushings to eliminate any steering shaft slop. Just need to decide now on going ahead and adding a truss to the front axle now or get all this thrown on and adding it later when I do new seals and pull the axles for upgraded u joints and a free spin kit. 🤔

I've been thinking about this truss kit from Artec. https://artecindustries.com/products/aam-9-25-lower-truss-with-inner-c-gussets

20240512_123242.jpg20240512_123250.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
@Kingsize24 Hey....

200w.gif

Do more things to your truck. I need some entertainment while I'm eating my lunch.

Thanks.

ITTOG

@Kingsize24 Hey....

View attachment 841037

Do more things to your truck. I need some entertainment while I'm eating my lunch.

Thanks.

What, his parts collection isn't entertaining you?

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Kingsize24

@Kingsize24 Hey....

View attachment 841037

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

I'm currently working my ******** off on the trailer. Getting all the roof bracing and insulation completed as well as adding the AC unit. We literally leave Saturday morning.... 😳😬, so I'm REALLY behind.

Last edited:

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Nope. Do more things!

I'm currently working my ******** off on the trailer. Getting all the roof bracing and insulation completed as well as adding the AC unit. We literally leave Saturday morning.... 😳😬, so I'm REALLY behind.

Fiiiiinnne....

Enjoy your trip! We're heading out for four days later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal