Boreas Campers EOS12

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Congrats on getting this trailer to market. Very impressed with this build! Stupid question. Does the Garmin need an internet connection to run all aspects? One suggestion if folks are loading up the front tounge with a bikes and two propane tanks. Viking composite propane tanks are half the weight of steel tanks.

rehammer81

Adam, can you post some pictures of the under seat storage? It gets mentioned but is never shown in any pictures or videos. I'm just curious how big/deep it is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Boreas Campers

Adam, can you post some pictures of the under seat storage? It gets mentioned but is never shown in any pictures or videos. I'm just curious how big/deep it is.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Here are photos of each of the under-seat storage. Plenty big for a few duffle bags, to put folded clothes, etc.

Thanks for the question!

Attachments

• 20230218_110659.jpg
    20230218_110659.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
  • 20230218_110703.jpg
    20230218_110703.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56

Boreas Campers

Congrats on getting this trailer to market. Very impressed with this build! Stupid question. Does the Garmin need an internet connection to run all aspects? One suggestion if folks are loading up the front tounge with a bikes and two propane tanks. Viking composite propane tanks are half the weight of steel tanks.
Thank you, we appreciate it! The EOS12 communicates wirelessly with itself and does not need an external wifi. Thank you for the suggestion on the propane tanks, I will pass that along!

Boreas Campers

We are having an open house at our Pueblo location on March 18! Come check out the EOS12 and XT in person! Have a beverage on us!

DFNDER

Thanks Boreas for the beautiful trailer that showed up at our place this week. Looking forward to getting out there with our new EOS.IMG_0776.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy